We are continuing to enjoy summer vacation. We are staying very busy and the boys are having a great summer, at least I think so. A year ago I discovered this coloring app for the iPad. You print a picture off the website and the kids color the page. Once your done you hold your iPad over the picture and it comes to life. The boys wanted to do it again.
Easton did fire works and when you tapped them they would fly above the sign and explode.
Spencer's was a shark. It swam around trying to eat the fish.
I can't get Nolan's picture to turn the right way but his was a fish swimming around in the bowl.
We only have a few more weeks left of vision therapy. I think Spencer is ready for it to be done. In the beginning he liked doing all of the therapies at home. Now it's painful trying to get him to sit down and do it. It's hard now to know if things are still improving with being on summer break. His teacher says though during their tutoring he does great.
Spencer tried on his old Halloween costume. It's the costume he wore for his 2nd Halloween.
She dug a hole in our carpet…..
She peed going all the way up the stairs….
Doesn't Josie know finding good shoes in size 11 is hard to do?
The weather was nice this week and we were able to enjoy the pool more.
I found Spencer playing hockey on his rip stick. He has such great coordination it's crazy sometimes.
I bought this plant to brighten up our front porch. Little did I know it would become the home for a Robin's nest. It's been fun to watch the eggs and wait for them to hatch. This week they finally did.
Baby birds are not cute but it's amazing to see them so little.
Both eggs have finally hatched and I've been watching to make sure the mom is still bringing them food. We really try to leave the nest and that area in general alone. I guess this is what a hungry baby bird looks like!
The boys were having an paper air plane competition with Ryan before bed one night.
Amanda and her kids joined us in EC for a day on the lake.
Spencer really, really wants to grow his hair out. He has an idea in his mind of what he wants his hair to look like. I told him he could grow it out for awhile but that when it's time for family pictures we are going to cut it.
This is Jack from the TV show Kickin It. This is what Spencer wants his hair to look like.
This is currently his hair length. He also tried to make his hair look like Alfalfa.
Once again the boys refused to sleep in their beds. Nolan wanted to sleep in his hiding spot.
Spencer wanted to sleep on Josie's bed.
Ugh I live with 3 little tornados!
I was so sad when I dropped my phone and it landed in the rocks. There was no chance……my phone smashed. It's been replaced but not what I wanted.
Easton at bat during tball.
Nolan spent the morning at Ryan's store. Ryan told me he was a great little helper.
He hung up hangers….
And took the garbage out.
Woodbury got a new splash pad. I thought it would be fun to test it out. The kids hardly went in the water because they said it was cold. They told me on the way home they are to old for the splash pad. I'm sad that they truly are getting to old for certain things.
Some of our friends invited us to go boating on Saturday. While we waited for them to join us downtown they boys threw rocks in the water and played in the park.
We had a GREAT day on the river. The boys got to go tubing.
It's a little bit more intense out on the River vs being on Lake Altoona.
Nolan said he wanted to go tubing. But the moment he got on he didn't want to go anymore.
Ryan was trying to talk him into it.
Even though he still wasn't sure about it he agreed to go.
We hardly went fast. Stevie (the little girl) LOVED it but she insisted on holding Ryan's hand the entire time. Nolan was ready to get off after 2 minutes.
We eventually pulled the boat up to swimming island to let the kids play. They had fun jumping off the back of the boat and playing on the tube.
Nothing better then fresh watermelon on a hot day.
They made sand castles.
It was time to head back to the dock. Easton, Spencer and Reagan went on the tube one last time.
We had a great time out on the boat and we couldn't have asked for a better day.
We recovered on Sunday by going to the movies.



























No comments:
Post a Comment