I just can't believe Spencer is done with day care or "school" as we've called it over the last 5 years. He started out at Kindercare but we quickly switched to Little Minds. Friday was his last day at school and he really wanted to bring Popsicles for a treat.
On his last day...
Every morning we drop him off with his first breakfast of the day.
Giving hugs goodbye!
I found these pictures that Nolan's teacher had posted.
Such cute little boys.....
Ryan made a round board with pegs on it for the boys to play with. They make different shapes and designs with colored rubber bands. They like to see how far they can stretch them.
An update on Easton's potty chart. He gets a sticker for every day that he doesn't have an accident. So far after a week he has 3 stickers. Not going as well as I hoped, but we'll keep trying.
Even though the sun wasn't out our boys are dying to play outside with water toys. So at Grandma's house while I worked on thrift sale stuff the boys played on the slip and slide.
I like this picture because of Nolan in the background cheering them on.
It was a tad too cold for him...
I have no idea how he saw this but Spencer found this baby turtle and wanted to return it back to the water.
Love cute baby butts!
I FINALLY got to see Spencer play t-ball. He still asks me why he's playing since it wasn't what he picked. He told me he has fun but he thinks he will quit soon.
My friend Jill had told me about this indoor park. It ended up raining on one of our stay home days so we were off to try it out. The boys had a blast and we spent 3 hours there.
We had a picnic lunch while we were there.
Finally, it's Easton's turn! He's been tagging along to all of Spencer's t-ball and soccer games over the last 2 years. This year Easton is old enough to play on one of the leagues. He got a new water bottle for the occasion. He was so excited and I think he told Spencer about 50 times that finally he was going to play soccer.
Afterwards we celebrated with a Popsicle.
Nolan tagged a long to Spencer's t-ball and played soccer with his friend Jake.
One night after t-ball we stayed at the park to play...
Grandma Nancy had been missing the boys so she came up for a visit. The boys were happy to see her as she helped pick them up from school.
They played baseball that night before dinner...
We took Grandma Nancy hiking at the state park. The boys had fun going for a hike and then climbing in the falls.
Spencer was the most brave and would ave been all over the place if I let him.
This is as far in as Nolan would go. He was scared before we even got to the water.
It was to loud for him...
Getting them back down was a bit more of a challenge...
You can see a guy helping hold Easton's hand as I helped him down.
Spencer and Grandma Nancy walking on the trail
We made it back to the car just before it started to rain. So we had our picnic lunch inside the van.
Why go to a water park when you have Nic next door. He invited us over for grilling and to play on his water slide.The kids had a blast.
The busy days tire these boys out....
This was a different day he's just wearing the same pjs.
I took Spencer out for dinner after his summer camp meeting. I got him to try Edamame. While at dinner he told me "I'm going to buy a motorcycle for my first car because it's kind of like my motor scooter." He also informed me that he's going to work at a hotel checking people in. He will do this by asking them for their phone number. He then asked me mine and I realized we should probably be teaching him that.
It appears while I was out running these 3 little rascals talked their dad into letting them eat breakfast in the living room.
My mom posted this picture of my Grandpa. Happy Fathers day to him.
I happen to think I have the BEST dad! Both Heather and I are truly lucky to have a very patient dad. I love you and thank you for all that you do for us!
To celebrate father's day my family came up for a visit. The kids played in the back yard while we grilled. The weather was finally perfect!
I think these two are going to be trouble together....
We got our water slide out for the first time this year. It survived being in storage this winter.
Grandpa opened presents...
We tried to get a picture and realized it was no hope. Getting all 5 to look is impossible.
These two gave each other hugs....
Spencer, Easton and Nolan all made projects for Ryan at school. We gave Ryan custom built shelves for our garage and he'll be picking them out soon!
Nolan did this for Ryan. His footprint is the yellow. School asked to borrow one of Ryan's shoes.
Spencer answered these questions....
and made him a key chain.
Easton gave him this...
These boys sure are lucky to have such a great dad! We love you Ryan!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment