Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fevers and Colds

Easton was sick over Thanksgiving so I knew it was only a matter of time before we all got sick. Nolan seemed off all week. Spencer got it towards the end of the week and it's starting to hit me this weekend.  So with all of that going on I didn't take very many pictures. So here's the few that I have.

Ryan got our outside lights up. It's the one thing I look forward to.

Spencer got his first hockey jersey.
He is on the white team.

On Wednesday they start out with a learning to skate. Followed by hockey drills.





He insisted on wearing his coat around the house one night.

I took on the project of cleaning out the storages rooms. This was a big job and I still have some of it left to do. I was able to get two rooms of stuff into one.
 Now we can use the other room for the boys to play baseball, basketball or football in and I don't have to worry about them knocking down a picture or breaking something. It's nice to have the extra space for the winter.


As I mentioned we all were a little under the weather his week and we are still recovering.

Easton and Spencer before school. They are both dressed and ready to go.



Easton asked me to take his picture.


He's a happy but messy eater.

If you look closely you can see Nolan FINALLY got his 4th tooth on the bottom. He by no means is a fast or early teether. 

Who doesn't love a naked butt in front of a Christmas Tree?


I was getting hugs goodbye before I went to the gym. 
Love My Boys!

Nic stopped by with his daughter. Spencer used a pick up line I hope to never hear when he gets older "Hey Payton....You want to go in the dark and see my pjs glow?"

If you know Easton and how much he loves his blankets then you know this is pretty big when he is willing to share them with everyone...

What do you we do when we start to get hyper and we need out of the house? We go to the Y and run around the gym. I'm Thankful for our membership. 


The only time he will sit still is for Modern Family.

Scout our elf has been busy watching the boys and playing around our house.



Those cookies were tempting. Spencer wanted one so bad and ended up knocking over Scout. The rule is you can't touch the elf or he will loose his magic. Spencer was worried he had lost his magic even though he didn't touch him just the bag of cookies.





Scout left us some magic seeds. We planted them in sugar and currently are waiting for them to grow.



You will have to wait till next week to see what our magic seeds grew into.....

No comments: