Sunday, December 23, 2012

Prep Work

Its usually around this time with the holiday's I forget what day of the week it is. After looking at my sister's blog I thought I should update before the craziness of Christmas and then realized today is Sunday my normal day to update. So here we go.......

It was theme week at school. First it was snowman day. I had this idea we would make cute snowman face shirts for the boys to wear. It started out ok but they prefer lots of color. Spencer was happy to help with Nolan's shirt. He told me he got to color his shirt because he does such a good job.




They also had elf day. Thankfully I like stripe pj pants! I also thought it was a great excuse for them to wear pjs to school.




Easton brought home a reward card! I was so proud of him! See he can be nice...


We did lots of baking this week and decorating Christmas cookies.





Here it is! The skate sharpener. Just in time for this weeks practice and outdoor skating.


We got Spencer's team pictures back.


Nolan is wanting to play outside so bad! He begs at the door and gets excited even when we go to the garage. Actually all 3 boys are starting to go crazy. They just have so much energy that they need to burn off by running around.

Zoey has had an ok week. She seems to be slowing down more and more. A few times she does this weird breathing thing that wakes us up during the night. Ryan takes her outside in the middle of the night and the cold air seems to help her. I'm so surprised she has made it this far. They called her a miracle at the vet. Poor Zo-Zo.

Santa is still a hit at our house. This time the boys were watching him wrap presents. 


I wrote a note to Santa saying the boys weren't being very good that day. Spencer wanted to write a note to Easton to tell him he needed to be nice.

Computer time is always fun!


You't think we never fed them in this house.


We went to the children's museum with friends this week. The boys had fun running around to all of the rooms and were sad when it was time to go.



He's looking so old...


















Uncle JB stopped over before leaving for Texas. He brought gifts from him, Grandpa John and Grandma Julie.







Nolan's favorite part was throwing away the paper.



He got his very own iPad (as he likes to call it)


This is the only thing Spencer has been asking for. I have no idea why but he has wanted a skate board more then anything. When you ask him now what he wants he's not sure. He told me the next day how much he loved JB because he got him the skate board.



He loved it so much he slept with it that night.

Ryan got a toaster that burns a Packer G into your toast. Oh boy...


Paging Dr. Easton and Dr. Spencer...



I failed my kids this year. I ran out of time and didn't bring them to see Santa at the mall. Thankfully at Grandpa's work one of the employee's dressed up. Spencer was excited to see Santa. Easton was fine watching him from across the room. Nolan he didn't seem to care either way.




Easton did get close enough to tell him that he's been good and that he would like a skateboard.














The boys hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's. They had a few babysitter's while we enjoyed a Christmas party with friends and a Graduation at UWEC.



This is how we found Spencer sleeping one night. He was 1/2 off the bed.


Grandpa and Grandma received an award at the UWEC Graduation as Honorary Alumni. It's an award that go to people who aren't alumni but show true love and support for the college. Very exciting for them. We are proud of all that they do.


But after they received the award it got a little boring and Ryan busted us trying to pass the time.

There was a luncheon after the ceremony were each recipient gave a speech.



More pictures from our weekend....


Watching the game while they eat lunch.


Can you guess who was throwing a tantrum in their room and threw their gum at the door?



The pond is frozen! The boys helped Ryan shovel it off tonight. It's officially time for outdoor skating!



Chippy hasn't been very creative. I'm thankful Ryan has remembered to move him actually!



We made reindeer out of a few cute little boys!

Our 3 little snowman would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! We hope everyone is able to spend some time with friends and family. Everyone say a quick prayer that I don't get called into work on Tuesday. Lucky me Christmas is my holiday to work this year!



No comments: