Grandma and Grandpa were in NY to celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary. On Monday they went to the Today show. The boys and I were ready and watching at 7:00 am. They were excited to watch for them on TV. They kept asking is that New York? We saw Grandpa a few times but never saw Grandma.
We woke up to snow also one Monday. The kids were excited asked right away if they could go sledding. It never really amounted to much so they settled for walking around in it on the driveway. We have a great hill in our back yard that I'm sure we will be sledding down a lot this winter.
So where do you go when you need out of our house and don't want to spend 50+ dollars on entertainment. Burger King! I needed to go to the bank and it's right next to the bank, so I thought why not.
It warmed up again later in the week so we took advantage. We went for a long bike ride. Poor Easton, he doesn't have 100% control over his bike. He doesn't get turning when going fast or how to use his brakes well. So when he was going down a hill he didn't turn enough and I saw it coming. He was going for the grass and I knew it wasn't going to end well. I was back a ways pushing Nolan and all I could yell was "It's going to be ok!" He was scared and cried for a minute but wanted back on his bike. Spencer tried to cheer him up by telling him he's fallen of his bike before also. Then when we were riding he fake fell of his bike to make Easton feel better.
Easton's really liking his big brother role. I see him give hugs to Nolan when he's crying and even offered him his blanket. That's pretty big for Easton.
Spencer tried roller blading.
We made a lot of pumpkin bars. They're so good!
TROUBLE!
Eating toothpaste.
We took Gavin to swimming class with us. Both boys got their blue wrist bands and can now be in the kids pool without an adult!
I'm not sure he will ever grow out of randomly falling asleep in places.
But I love when its in my arms.
Having Jello dirt cake for dessert.
Nolan is a mama's boy and doesn't even like it when I hold his brothers.
Easton got up and took his pull up off and got himself re-dressed before going to sleep. He's not waking up as early but it's still early and we find him in his room picking out his random outfits for the day. Notice there are 3 hockey pucks and 2 cars in his bed. It's a must that he brings toys to bed with him.
I'm not missing out on having a girl! Easton wanted to help with the laundry.....
He wanted to test out my makeup........
And admire how cute he was.....
Well the day Ryan has been waiting his whole life for (he actually wrote that in a text to me) came. Spencer started hockey on Saturday. Saturday was the evaluation day, even at his level. They will form teams so this was a chance to see where kids were at in their skating. Some had skating trainers and some could skate independently up and down the ice. I guess Spencer did well. He was able to keep up. Though Ryan did find him on the bench at one point. I guess he told his coach he needed a rest. He's just always wanted to sit on the bench. He will fake rest at home when we play hockey in the basement or outside.
They were stretching before practice
Wisconsin VS Minnesota. A glimpse into the future?
He's already got groupies!
He wanted Ryan to take this picture so he could see how sweaty his hair was!























No comments:
Post a Comment