Monday, September 17, 2012

Football!

Nolan started the week off with a follow up at the clinic after all of his ear infections. The doctor said he could tell his ears are healing but still didn't look awesome. I'm glad I already made an ENT consult for him to get tubes. The day we go in for Easton's surgery follow up Nolan will have a hearing test and meet with the doctor to talk about tubes.

 After his appointment I took the boys to the park. We were skipping nap time that day. The park is a great place to go during nap time as it was pretty empty with all the other kids home sleeping.






 Grandma got Spencer a Cars puzzle. He put it together all by himself and was so proud!

Spencer started flag football this week. There are a few friends from his class that are playing also. When I told him his friend Hollis (who is a girl) was going to play he responded with "But mom she has to be the cheerleader!) Needless to say I told him he better watch out cause she might kick his butt! It rained the first night of practice so they ran drills in the gym. Spencer is on the orange team. He'll be wearing his jersey next week, he reminds us daily.




Nolan is our little monkey and into everything! But he sure is a cute little monkey!




The boys wore their Packer jersey's to school for the game on Thursday. It's hard to get a good picture of them at 6:30 am! Spencer was refusing to be in the pictures, he's sitting on the couch next to them but wouldn't get in the picture.




The Badger's played on Saturday. It was perfect weather out. We had a bunch of neighbors over to grill out that evening so the boys dressed up in their badger gear. Can you tell I live with all boys who LOVE sports?





I love his curly hair but he can have some serious bed head!

No comments: