This is going to take some getting used to. The basics are ok but as I play around with it more and more I find things that are confusing.
Alright enough computer talk and onto the rest of our week. Our week really revolved around Easton's surgery. I feel like our pictures all look the same cause he only wanted to wear the same 2 pairs of pjs over and over. I didn't see much of the other boys to be honest as I'm taking care of Easton and he doesn't want anyone else but me!
The day before his surgery I helped my mom start to sort the baby clothes for the thrift sale. I have no idea when we are having it but I will be sure to let everyone know as we are getting asked a ton. It was bitter sweet to pull out each outfit, onesie or sleeper and to think back to when one of the boys wore it. They sure were cute dressers.
These are just the NB and 0-3 month sizes.
Thursday morning we woke up bright and early to get Easton to the hospital. We had to be there at 6:30 am. We had a bit of a wait but over all he did really well. He wanted to go with the anesthesiologist when it was finally time. The surgery took about 45 minutes. The doctor gave us a great report and from what he told us the surgery was needed. Easton was pretty combative when he was coming out of the sedation. He wanted nothing to with the IV or the pulse ox on his finger. Finally they gave him a bit more sedation and he was asleep in my arms. This time when he woke up he was ready for that green popsicle and some milk.
The poor kid was in a lot of pain and refusing to take Tylenol or ibuprofen. He's still not eating great but drinking more each day. Spencer is so confused why Easton gets ice cream and Popsicles for meals and he has to eat real food. We will have some interesting food habits to break I think when this is all over. I would say right now overall things are going better then I thought they would. He wants to play outside and be active. He's still pretty sensitive and prefers me over anyone. I'm loving all the cuddle time but I'm sick of watching Toy Story and Monsters Inc!
We are thankful for all the thoughts, comments and gifts that Easton has been getting. He's a special little boy with lots of people who love him!
To keep Spencer busy and basically out of the way. Ryan took him to the Raiders game on Friday and our neighbor Nic took him with his girls to the Twins game on Saturday. He's a lucky boy with a big social life.
Poor guy has a cold and is congested. We have his appointment on Monday to follow up from his ear infections a few weeks ago. He may be needing his appointment for tubes. I told the ENT doctor he isn't done with us yet!
To pass time he colored.....
cuddled.....
played peek a boo...
This is Easton on meds to relax him.....
This was the enemy. He would have been fine if he didn't need that stupid thing on!
Off to the OR.....
Ryan and I having a nice anniversary lunch.....
All done!
Time to go home.....
So sad.....
Since he wouldn't swallow he would just spit. It was the saddest/grossest thing ever.
Doesn't everyone wish they could have ice cream and Gatorade for breakfast.
Time to switch super heroes..... but not the shoes!
Finally he ate and drank!
Playing with the bath "Goo" that he got. I don't recommend doing this bath project unless your tub needs to be cleaned. They really liked it though.
You know he must be feeling better when he's walking around the house wearing this!
At the Twins Game!
Poor guy has a cold and is congested. We have his appointment on Monday to follow up from his ear infections a few weeks ago. He may be needing his appointment for tubes. I told the ENT doctor he isn't done with us yet!
Welcome back Packer Sunday's! I can't say I've missed you but the boys are excited.
Grandma and my Auntie headed to Lambeau for the game.
My little Aaron Rodgers!
For Packer Sunday I made my first batch of chicken and wild rice soup. Nolan LOVES it!
A few weeks ago we had pictures taken with Zoey. I LOVE this family picture. She was able to capture such great moments.







































No comments:
Post a Comment