Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Rest Of The Week

I must have been feeling brave as I brought all 3 boys to the beach. There is so much you have to bring to go anywhere with 3. I think I've mentioned in the past my love of sand. I hate it. I hate that it sticks to everything. I'm pretty sure Easton ate more sand then food that day. The boys had a blast though and that's all that matters. I met my friend Missy with her boys and Amanda with her's. The kids swam, played in the sand and had lunch. I decided it might be awhile before we visit the beach as I'm more of a pool girl!










Nolan was excited to have a sippy cup and that he got to sit in the car. Easton was mad because Nolan kept grabbing his steering wheel.

More shopping to get ready for the party! These two are trouble together.


All 3 little boys plus Ryan got their hair cuts all at the same time. They all did great sitting in their own chairs. Well, Nolan was on my lap.

We were going to have a pizza party in the back yard with the neighbors but got rained out so it moved to the garage. Wisconsin style party!

Running is not something I LOVE. We have a more love/hate relationship. There are times when I love to go because I'm stressed out with the kids so it's good to burn that energy off. I love the feeling when I'm done. I hate almost every step of the way. On Sunday I ran my first 5k. I picked one that would be motivating and fun. I picked the Color Run. They throw a powder color on you at each kilometer. It was a good way to count down how far I had left to go. My only goal was not to walk. I wanted to run the whole thing. I wasn't the fastest but with the heat (90 degrees) I thought I did alright. My sister and my friends ran the race with me. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to my next one in Aug.ust.
 Pre-race. Notice how clean we are.


A preview of whats to come.

My fan group!


Here we come! Heather is on the far left.


Just finished.

Spencer was a little worried about the color. He asked if I was bleeding and wouldn't touch me.




He got excited though when we put color on his shirt.


Poor Nolan was so hot and tired. 


***If you haven't already read the post below or the one before this check it out. It's from Nolan's birthday!***

No comments: