Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nolan's 1!

Happy Birthday Nolan!
Life would not be the same without you! You are such a sweet and happy baby. I will love you forever my sweet baby boy!
After what seemed liked days/weeks/months of labor you finally joined our family on 7/14/11.

Our family is complete! 



Apparently I didn't take a 7th month picture. This was all I had from 2/14




It's my party and I will cry if I want to. Or he's just mad cause I put him down.


Eating a birthday cupcake.





I still can't believe Nolan is 1. I didn't think him turning one would be so hard on me. I'm truly going to miss not having a baby. I wasn't ready when we realized we were all out of formula and I didn't get to take in his very last bottle. He's done great with the transition. I don't have his 1 year physical for a few more weeks as our doctor is on vacation. So here's what our baby is up to:

He loves him mom. So much that I can't put him down without tears from him. He laughs the hardest when his brothers are doing silly things. He's content when going on walks or being outside. He's trying so hard to keep up with his older brothers. He likes to splash and play in water or swing.

Milestones:
He no longer gets a bottle. He's on whole milk with sippy cups.
He can stand for long periods of time without holding on. He can walk holding onto your hands or pushing things.
He babbles and talks a lot. His favorite is momma and recently I've heard dadda.
He points and I think that is his way of waving. He smiles so big when he sees faces he knows.
At school he now sleeps on a cot. This is crazy to me but I guess he's done really well. The first day it only took about 5 minutes to get him asleep.
He sleeps a lot. Going down around 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm and waking around 8:00 am. Naps in the afternoon for 2-3 hours.
He's a very busy boy. He loves to crawl up and down the stairs. He needs a little help getting started when going down the stairs. He just wants to keep up with his older brothers.
He is such a happy boy. He seems to roll with the flow of our crazy life but lets you know when he needs attention also. We truly feel blessed to have him in our lives!

For his birthday we had a party for him on Saturday. It happened to actually be his birthday. The theme was "A Very Hungry Caterpillar." Thanks to my mom for helping me pull off the cutest party ever! Also thank you to all of our friends and family who came to celebrate with us! Even though he's hard to shop for being the 3rd boy he sure was spoiled!

Birthday Breakfast! 
First time not getting a morning bottle.

It's party time!





The birthday boy was dressed and ready to go!






He wanted out where all the action was!















Cake time!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN!!!!


No comments: