This was a super busy week for us. Grandma watched the boys on Monday for us so I could send them to daycare a different day. They are sure to be spoiled when they stay with Grandma.
Ryan and I took off this weekend to Colorado. My childhood neighbor got married in Vail. I was excited at the chance to visit Colorado. I have often heard how beautiful it is there and how no one wants to leave. My first response to the mountains was "That's it?! Their not very big." That's when Ryan informed me that what I was looking at was just the foot hills of the mountains. I was very impressed with how big they really are and beautiful. What I learned about Colorado or Vail is how active everyone seems to be. You can't help but want to join in all of the activites.
Doing what we ALL do best. Playing on our smart phones.
We took a walk down the trail by our hotel. The views were amazing.
Walking around Vail Village.
We joined the wedding group for a cocktail party.
The next day we took a gondola ride up the mountain.
Courtney and Ross' wedding was beautiful. We were happy we were able to be there for their big day.
We all grew up sharing the same outfits, sliding down the pool slide naked, playing at the green electrical box and playing games around the neighborhood during the friday night bon fires. We are lucky to have have shared a lot of great memories together.
Lynn and her girls.
Gus and George are Emily's twins. They are 10 weeks old.
So who had the boys while we were gone? My Aunt and Uncle took on the task of taking care of all 3 of them. I'm not sure they were fully prepared for how busy our boys can be. I think they were pretty worn out by the time we got home on Sunday. The reports that I got were that the boys were good but busy. Nolan is a happy baby and Easton can be stubborn. On Saturday I did arrange for Spencer to have a playdate with a friend to help them out a little. Sam's mom Amanda sent me a great email with pictures of all the things they did. I was told our boys didn't ask about us once and never acted liked they missed us. I guess that's a good thing? They were however very happy to see us. Especially Nolan. I thought he was going to kick his way out of my Aunt's arms. Thanks again Auntie and Uncle Tim!
Spencer's playdate with Sam.
Here are random videos of the boys that I've been trying to post the past few weeks but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me.
Nolan is always so excited when I pick him up. I tried to capture it on video but of course he didn't get as excited. I still think he's pretty cute and it melts my heart every time I pick him up from school.
Our little fish!
Loves to walk and push anything that will move.
***Warning! Turn your sound down. It was really windy when I took this video.***
The day the boys had a water balloon fight.













No comments:
Post a Comment