Grandma made it to her first t-ball game. Spencer yelled at her from home plate that she forgot to watch him run ALL the bases. Their games are pretty entertaining. Watching all of the kids go after the ball and then some with a few tears when they didn't catch it. At least everyone gets a chance to bat and run the bases.
I needed grandma's help Tuesday morning for Nolan's therapy. So as a spencial treat she rented a hotel room so the boys could swim after t-ball and Spencer got to spend the night with her. According to her he didn't last long and he was sound asleep. The next morning they had breakfast before going in the pool again.
After Nolan's therapy appointment I thought it would be fun to take the boys to the pool. While I packed the diaper bag, 2 lunches, pool bag and toys Nolan hit his head pretty hard on the coffee table. While Grandma was busy putting sunscreen on everyone Easton rubbed it in his eyes so he was crying. We finally got out the door and on our way. We got there are realized this was the last week of school and the pool was FULL of elementary kids! Spencer found out he's still too short for the big slide and pouted for about 10 minutes. Easton just wanted to eat his lunch and Nolan was having fun crawling around in the shallow water. Overall it was a decent trip. I'm still trying to decide if I think I could handle all 3 at the pool by myself. It might be a little more work then it would be worth.
Later that day Spencer and I made grandpa proud and went to vote. He was mostly excited about the stickers we got.
I was finally off on a friday with no plans. So Jill came over with her kids. It's nice now that the older kids can all play together and we don't have to constantly step in. This is the part of the boys getting older that I look forward to.
This weekend it was in the 90's both days. So we played at the beach. Ran threw sprinklers, played in our kiddie pool and the boys even had a water balloon fight.
We also had my highschool friend's 30th birthday party. She is one of the last of our friends to turn 30.
So what's new with our boys? I feel like each Sunday I'm quickly recapping the week but here's a little bit about each boy.
Nolan will be 11 months in 4 days! He is showing us he has an opion and wants it to be known when he's not happy about something. He's been a total mommas boy. If he sees me he is chasing after me or crying for me to pick him up. He's working on walking by pushing anything and everything that will move. He loves watching his brothers and always seems to laugh the hardest when they are doing things they shouldn't be. His two top teeth are just about popped through. His hair is getting more blonde, longer and more curly. Overall he's a very happy baby.
Easton is still obsessed with Monsters Inc. He would be happy if he never had to eat a meal and could get by with only drinking milk. I have found that if I tell him what a BIG boy he will be if he takes a bite of food he usually will. He's still our little peanut and loves showing off his naked butt with a little dance at bath time! He wants to cuddle in his chair before bed and pick out at least 2 toys to sleep with. He really wants to be independent and very rarely wants your help. Even though he wants to be a wild and crazy child, when it comes to certain situations he is very shy and cautous especially when it comes to the water. He would rather throw things in and watch Spencer get it.
Spencer has been a great big brother these days and a good listener. He amazes us with the things he says and thinks about. When I ask him where you heard something from or how he learned something he will say "I just thought about it." He loves swimming and being outside. He cries anytime someone has to leave. He has so much fun playing it breaks his heart when the fun has to come to an end. I love that he will randomly tell Ryan or I that he loves us.










No comments:
Post a Comment