I wanted to keep the boys busy after a long weekend away so I could get some stuff done. I thought the ball pit would be fun since they haven't played with it for awhile. It kept them busy for awhile.
I couldn't decide if I should post this video or not. It makes Easton look really aggressive and at times he can be. I should say when I started taking this video I was trying to catch Nolan laughing like he had been doing. Then Easton got a little too excited. He did get a time out after this video was taken and had to apologize. Life with 3 little kids... you are constently trying to control situations.
Grandma Nancy was in town for a wedding this weekend. Spencer is convinced she lives in hotels. So we stopped for a swim.
Easton is a little more shy/careful when it comes to playing in the water. He would rather be on the edge and throw things in for Spencer to get.
Saturday Ryan got some time to himself and went golfing. First with Grandpa Ron and then he golfed in the Birdies for Bob's House golf outing. So I thought it would be fun to venture downtown with the boys and walk around the farmers market area. The boys had fun and were great listeners.
This is one of the many reasons I started running. Spencer is WAY in front of Easton.
Something about tunnels the boys love. They had fun playing in this tunnel because they could hear their echo. Even bikers that rode through would join them by saying things.
We had an ice cream treat.
Our little knight playing Go Fish!
Little Miss Hadley turned 1 on Saturday. We had cake with her at the golf outing that night and had her birthday party the next day. I still can't believe she is 1. That means Nolan is soon to follow. Happy Birthday Auntie's Girl!
Shew as not happy about her bumble bee outfit.








No comments:
Post a Comment