Ryan worked very hard on this sign and then realized when we got to our seats it was still in the car.
Our friends Laurie and Ben came with us. Laurie and I have known each other since kindergarten.
We were lucky enough to tailgate in warmth at Ryan's friends house. They are so nice and invite us over when we make it to a game. This is the view from their back patio. Literally right across the street from Lambeau!
The view from our seats.
In case you were wondering I did have some Packer stuff on. To keep warm I had on 3 shirts, a coat, 2 pairs of pants, snow pants, a hat, neck warmer, wool socks, boots, and hand warmers in my gloves. I didn't start to get cold until the 4th quarter.
Auntie helped me out this week by watching all 3 kids while I had a follow up eye appointment. I'm thankful that she took them all. It looks the like the boys kept her and Hadley entertained.
Spencer filled his reward jar again so it was off to the children's museum we went. Going there during nap time is probably one of the better times to go. Spencer doesn't nap and as long as Easton is entertained he does ok if we mess with his nap time. Both boys slept the whole way home and I was actually able to listen to the radio and no one was whining or crying from the back seat!
Too bad the car ride had to come to an end. Easton can throw some of the best temper tantrums! His favorite time to act out is when I'm picking him up from daycare. He loves to run from me in the class room and not put his coat on. I usually end up pinning him down and carrying him out under one arm while I try to hold the carseat with Nolan in it in the other arm. Thankfully Spencer is a good helper and can open the doors for me!
If there is anything that is going to win him over it's the blanket. I see him taking this to college with him!
Friday we joined the Madsen family at the Hudson vs Chippewa basketball game. At first the boys were mezmorized watching the players move up and down the floor. Spencer couldn't wait till the end of the game so he could go out on the court. Then cried because we forgot a basketball.
We are introducing Nolan to more things this week. He tried puffs, yogurt melts and a sippy cup. He's working on picking up the puffs. He wasn't to sure what to think of with the yogurt melts and did ok with the cup.
Nolan's newest trick. He likes to tell you "No" if he's not hungry while feeding him. I love that the first thing he technically said was "no!" We could be in trouble!
Here are a few more pics from the week......
Race car light up shoes go with everything....
After he got done he asked "Do I look beautiful?"
Poor Nolan. He sucks on his hands and drools all the time. His face is so raw!
No matter how tight I try to make his straps he always sneaks that hand through.
Helping with the laundry.
Spencer has been busy going to a movie and having playdates with his friends this weekend. So Ryan and I got to spend extra 1 on 1 time with our two little boys.
Easton LOVES playing bowling on the kinect. Even though it's Ryan or I that have to play behind him.
This just sums up life with boys! I was in the kitchen while Spencer and Nolan were playing. I heard Nolan laughing so I went in to see what was going on and saw Spencer doing this. Needless to say after I snapped this picture we had a talk about how we probably shouldn't jump over Nolan!







No comments:
Post a Comment