Easton wanted to wear big boy underwear like Spencer.
Grandpa John and Grandma Julie were up for a visit this weekend.....
Meet our Linus from Charlie Brown! Diane Vandenheuvel, friends of my parents gave Easton the nickname. Easton takes his blanket EVERYWHERE.He also knows when you give him one of the blankets that looks like his but isn't his. He'll throw it on the ground and fuss until he gets his.
In this video Ryan is trying to give Easton the blanket that looks like his but isn't.....
This is as exciting as our lives got this week.....
I gotta save money where I can and ordering our diapers online is a lot cheaper! Especially when you have to order this many! It's sad when you get excited about your shipment of diapers.
It seems like this week flew by and I didn't get out the camera much. The weekend was warm so we took advantage and the boys spent most of it outside. With Grandma and Grandpa up here to visit Spencer went with Ryan to Uncle JB's hockey games.
Easton finally learned this weekend that he can go up and down the stairs on his own. Normaly he stands at the top crying waiting for someone to pick him up. Finally he started walking down the sairs with no help!
Nolan turns 4 months next week and we have his check up so hopefully I will have more to report next Sunday.
I think the person in this family that loves having the new neighbors the most is Zoey. Our neighbors have a 8 year old daughter and she loves dogs. She will spend hours playing and petting her.
Lets all cross our fingers that the Packers win on Monday. Keep your eyes open for Ryan, Grandpa and Patrick as they will all be at the game with some other friends! Spencer and I made a special treat for them in the limo on their way to the game.

No comments:
Post a Comment