** Easton peed on the potty tonight!!**
Yup it's the little things that make us excited around here!
Now that our patio is done and our yard is in, we are trying to take advantage of being out there for the remainder of summer. We even got out the fire pit we got two years ago from Auntie and Uncle Patrick.
He's also started to reach for and grab onto objects. Of course Spencer wanted to play with him.
He's also getting better at holding his head up for longer periods of time.
Now we just need him to sleep through the night! He's better but it's still rough. He goes about five hours the first stretch and then every three after that.
Tuesday was our 8th wedding anniversary. I think I would have been ok with sitting in the car and taking a two hour nap. Instead we went to a great dinner. The boys were in good hands as our usual babysitter Miss Teigan from school was here. Ryan sent me flowers. A lot has changed in 8 years. We both finished school, started our careers, got zoey, moved 4 times, built 2 houses and had 3 of the cutest little boys ever!
Ryan had a work meeting here with some of his co-workers. I have set it as my deadline to make sure the house is done. Besides a few smaller things I would say we are pretty much settled and the rooms are the way I want them. I'm hoping now to enjoy my last month of maternity leave by holding and spoiling Nolan.
(Not sure what this has to do with gift cards but I need a job like this!)
We are always trying to come up with activites for the boys. I usually have one goal in mind. What can we do that will burn off their energy. This weekend we decided to visit the zoo. I usually like to do these activities during the week when they're less busy but then Ryan doesn't get to join us. After visiting all the animals we took the boys over to the rides.
At first, Easton wasn't very happy about riding the rides. He warmed up once it got going.
Here's a video of the boys on a ride. I think just about every child has a similar video or picture!
After nap time we went over to Jill and Cary's to enjoy their pool for what could be the last time this summer.
Happy Grandparent's Day! I happen to think that the boys have the best grandparents. To celebrate we spent the day going to Teddy Bear park. Afterwards Grandma and Grandpa joined us for lunch and ice cream.
I have no explanation for this one....




No comments:
Post a Comment