Sunday, August 28, 2011

Outside Projects!

Lets just get caught up in pictures. I'm tired and we have a screaming baby tonight so I don't have a lot energy to put into the post!

Lets see who you think the boys look like...
Spencer with my picture. He's wearing my outift that I wore home from the hospital.

Easton

Nolan

Spencer wearing my hospital hat.

Easton

Nolan

Spencer wearing an outfit of Ryan's.

Easton

Nolan

The landscaping has started! We can't wait for it to be finished so we can finally enjoy our backyard! They are putting in two retaining walls and a paver patio with a walkway from our back garage door.
  
These pictures tell a different story. Nolan is not our sleepy baby! He's only going about 3.5 hours between feedings at night. Even though Grandma and Grandpa took him one night we are still feeling very sleep deprived!

 Just like Spencer he likes to sleep with something over his eyes!

 For the last 3 out of 5 nights Spencer has asked to sleep on the floor. Whatever works!

More Random Pictures From The Week.....



(Nolan 6 weeks, Hadley 12 weeks)


Gavin came over to play...

I finally finished the play area in the basement. The boys love it down there.

This is what you get when you take the crayon away cause he's eating it!

 We've had so much going on around our house with workers outside and people bringing furniture inside. The boys love sitting and watching everyone work. I'm happy they actually sit for 5 minutes straight.

 Monkey see....Monkey do!

All 3 Monkey's! This just sums up our life!

And the mother of the year award goes to .... ME! Whatever works sometimes!!

Spencer continues to love being a big brother!

 This weekend we went to a house warming party for one of Ryan's co-workers. Julia and Nolan are 2 weeks apart. Notice how Nolan is always holding his head.

We took a tour of my Grandpa's old house. My Grandpa Juel built it in the 50's. I've often heard many stories about this house and how unique it was for it's time and how people would drive by just to look at it. So it was fun to go back and visit this house. In 1972 my parents went to prom and stood on these steps to have their picture taken. It's fun to recreate those memories!
 We hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's house for awhile on Sunday so the boys could play together. This picture has trouble written all over it!

Thanks to Grandma Julie and Uncle JB for watching the boys so Ryan and I could go to dinner tonight.

No comments: