Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week Outside


Not a good picture of his face but it shows you how well he can lift his head up!

Spencer LOVES his new shoes.

Of course if I take a picture of Spencer, Easton stands there and says cheese!

Even Nolan wore shoes for the first time this week.


Some battles aren't worth having and I will give in at times just to make things easier. Like taking a freezy pop in the tub.

We try to keep the boys busy in the evenings until bed time. Easton often comes home from school tired, hungry and thirsty for milk. He hasn't been naping the best at school this past week. Since we don't have a yard we took the boys down to the baseball field in the canyon.

Easton pitching to Ryan

Ryan has taught him to bat left handed.

Spencer clearing his spot getting ready to pitch.

The wind up

and the pitch...

We also took the boys to music in the park on Thursday. First we stopped for ice cream and then went to the park by the river. Spencer saw one of his friends from school so they played together for awhile and even hit the dance floor. Only it was Easton who wanted to dance. It was fun to watch Spencer play with a friend and watch Easton try to keep up with the two of them.





The boys rolled down the hill while Easton ran with a football



As Grandpa would say: I had to get rid of my SUV for the mom car and now I've cut off all my hair for the mom hair cut! Actually I've been wanting to cut my hair for awhile. I finally did it. I cut 10+ inches off and want to donate it but they don't like taking bleached hair. Spencer asked me what happened and has since told me that I look scary, he doesn't like it and not to do it again!


Friday our day started out fine. The morning was busy and I was trying to get all 3 boys dressed and out the door by 9:30 am because the older ones were getting their hair cut. We had to pin Easton down this time so she could cut the back of his head. Spencer on the other hand goes off by himself and sits while she cuts his hair.

Then we went to visit Ryan at work. It was Nolan's first visit. The boys did great. Of course it helped that Ryan had toys to play with and everyone came to see them so they had a large group to entertain. Nolan slept most of the time. I forgot to even take one picture while we were visiting. That's when things started to go down hill for Nolan. I have another post titled "Nolan's Hospital Stay" for that story.

This weekend we planned to have Grandma and Grandpa take the other 2 boys home with them. We wanted to get some projects done around here and things are a lot easier when you don't have two little boys trying to help with everything. Thank you everyone who helped watch them.

Grandma took them to the water park with Auntie, Uncle Patrick, Finley and Hadley. I guess Spencer had a great time and even went down the big slide by himself. Grandma and Auntie made sure to take lots of pictures of the boys for me.








Grandpa took Spencer fishing while Easton napped. I'm pretty sure they both had way more fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's then they would have had if they stayed home.









Sunday we went to Rice Lake to say goodbye to Great Grandpa Harry. He's been sick for awhile and finally has decided enough is enough. He's 90 years old and had decided to go home on hospice. While we were there Eva gave the boys cars from Grandpa's collection.


  

No comments: