Spencer had off of school for Martin Luther King Day so Amanda and Sam joined us for a fun day of skiing. If Spencer decides he doesn't want to play hockey I will for sure be signing him up for a ski team. He has no fear and wants to ski with the big kids. He was racing me over jumps and down black diamonds that day to beat me to the chair lift so he could ride up alone.
Watch for him on the right side.
Easton got to come with and pick out his party decorations. We found these fun glasses and he talked me into them.
Spencer now knows how to text from his iPad, here he is sending Ryan messages one morning.
If Spencer could be anyone else he would be Barack Obama.
I had both Easton and Nolan in for an eye exam. I didn't have any concerns but felt they should have them checked. Both boys have 20/20 vision but Easton seems to have a color deficit. You know when they do the test with the dots of colors? Well there were time when Easton couldn't see any shapes on the page or only one instead of all three. He knows his colors and doesn't seem to struggle with that so she said its something to watch out for but they will test him again as he gets older.
The boys thought this was a great idea. Using painting tape for masks.
I joined Easton at his school for their Dr. Seuss day. They tried green eggs and ham.
I went to check on the boys one night after bedtime and this is how I found them. Where's Waldo? Where's Spencer?
Ryan took the older boys to the pond. Easton needs practice stopping and Spencer was going to be goalie this week so he worked on that.
When Nolan gets up early in the morning he hangs out with Ryan in the bathroom while he gets ready. Ryan makes him a bed on the floor with towels.
The day Ryan and I both dread but Spencer couldn't wait for. It was finally his turn to be goalie!
Great Save!
He says he really likes being goalie but I think he would miss skating and scoring. I guess only time will tell.
It was a birthday weekend. Easton and Spencer went to Sam's birthday at the science museum. They got to pretend they were scientist and make bouncy balls, goo and other things.
On Sunday we had Easton's party. He wanted a Badger football party.
Today we celebrated this cute, strong willed, keep us on our toes soon to be 5 year old!
We started the party with playing in the snow. He wanted to have a sledding party and we have the perfect hill for it. Only the temps got warmer this week and our snow was disappearing. It also was becoming more icy!
The moms kept warm around the fire.
It's getting harder and harder to get a good pic of these two.
Poor Olivia. 5 minutes into our sledding party she slid down to fast and got knocked off of her tube. She ended up needing 3 stitches but was such a trooper she made it back in time for the rest of the party.
Tomorrow is Easton's day. He will get to pick our activity and where we eat dinner. I can't wait to spend the day with him!
















No comments:
Post a Comment