Sunday, January 11, 2015

To Keep Going…..

I started this blog when we announced we were pregnant with Spencer. That's a long time ago! I'm trying to decide if in 2015 I should keep going or quiet. I've already slacked off to every other week. I feel like if I try to do monthly there will be a lot that gets missed or I will dread the monthly post. I guess I'm curious if besides the Grandma's and Heather if people still actually read the blog. If you do and wish that I keep it going please leave a comment. If people really are curious to see what we are up to I will be happy to keep it going otherwise I might figure something else out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think people need a Google account to comment, so not everyone might be able to.

Bergie Bunch Confessions said...

Duh.