We enjoyed our last night of summer with a bon fire and s'mores.
It's hard to believe Spencer is in 1st Grade! He was ready and excited to start school.
He's starting to look so much older. This is when I wish time would slow down!
Running to and from the bus stop is an every day thing.
All of the kids at the bus stop.
Nolan wanted to give Spencer a hug goodbye.
This year Spencer is pretty excited because he can sit in the back of the bus.
Easton and Nolan also started preschool this week. They will go 2 full days at Bethel. Easton LOVES it. Nolan pooped in his pants the first day and I had to go in to clean him up. He cried when I had to leave and at the drop off on Thursday he was pretty upset. His teacher emailed me to say he had gone poopy on the potty and was doing well.
I was anxious to hear how his first day went. He loves 1st grade and his teacher.
As the boys get older I'm letting them explore a little bit more on their own. I allowed them to go down to the baseball field. I'm standing on our back patio and took this picture. My only rule was they couldn't go on the dirt (none of them had shoes on.) Can you tell who listens and who doesn't in our family.
Rory came to play with us one morning.
I didn't realize Easton and Nolan would need backpacks for school. So we went shopping for new ones for them.
Ryan had a late meeting one night. Spencer wanted to wait up for him. When I walked out of our room cause I could see a strange light this is what I found.
Sometimes it's just easier to not question the things Easton wants to wear!
I stopped and had lunch with Spencer this week. The times were mixed up on the website and I was able to see him at recess.
Easton and Spencer also started soccer this weekend. Ryan isn't the biggest soccer fan but he loves our boys. When he heard they didn't have a coach for either team he agreed to be the coach. Easton is on the orange team and Spencer is on the green.
Spencer's team.
I gave Nolan my phone and he went around taking pictures. Grandma and Grandpa came up to watch the boys play.
We celebrated our neighbor/friend Amanda who turned 30 on Saturday. It was a great night out.
Grandpa and Grandma kept the boys for us. It was also our anniversary weekend. They enjoyed the water since this will probably be the last weekend that it's warm enough.
Ryan and I also celebrated being married 11 years this weekend.







































No comments:
Post a Comment