Things have been going great at the store. They continue to see sales pick up with the largest amount of excitement coming from lacrosse equipment. It seems that lacrosse is taking off in Hudson. I actually think I would rather watch lacrosse then baseball. So while Ryan encourages our kids to play baseball I might be secretly taking them out to play lacrosse! Ryan decided to take Easton to the varsity game this week.
One of the things they've been selling at the store is team warm ups. A group of youth baseball players sent Sean and Ryan this picture as a Thank You for helping them get their pull overs for this season.
Simon and Peter sent us this picture of them supporting St. Croix Sports! We did have our first apparel sighting right after the store opened in Hudson. We were out for pizza one night and a little boy was wearing his Raider Hockey t-shirt. It's fun to see some of their stuff floating around town.
Our week started out chilly! It's cold and windy. You would never know though looking at Easton. He likes to dress himself on our stay home days and I typically just let it go. I seriously think though in Easton's world it's always sunny and 80 degrees.
We meet our friends at the park.
As the week went on the days warmed up a bit. We were able to grill out one night. If you look closely there is 1 child refusing to eat and sitting on the slide pouting.
I had a day at work where things ran super late. I was out at the hospital working with another co-worker and I just couldn't leave her. I texted Ryan that he needed to get Spencer and bring him to the store while he worked there. Poor Easton and Nolan were the last two kids to be picked up. I think the teachers were starting to wonder if Ryan or I were ever coming. The mom guilt kicked in when I saw them so I took them out for orange leaf ice cream that night. Sorry guys but trust me we will have LOTS of quality time together coming up in a couple of weeks!
Spencer didn't mind I was late, he got to hang with dad and play hockey!
Below is Wyatt, one of Ryan's part time staff. He's a captain on the varsity hockey team and Spencer cannot get enough of hanging with all of the Hudson Raider guys!
My heart always stops when I walk in and see Spencer's room like this! I start to think did someone kidnap him, did he sleep walk and then I walk to the other side of the room….
and see this….
The boys sent me flowers to say "Happy Nurses week and Thank You!" I may have hinted all week that it was nurses week.
Again, it's not that warm Easton. It was only 50+ degrees out this day!
Spencer got off the bus and told me he had a wiggly tooth. When I looked in his mouth sure enough there was a wiggly tooth with a new tooth coming in. I'm slightly worried he will have to have this tooth pulled if it doesn't come out! I keep telling him to wiggly wiggly his tooth!
A neighbor was talking about making the mom's breakfast in bed for mother's day. So the next day (not mother's day) Spencer surprised me while I was in the shower and made me breakfast. Note to self "throw away old stale cereal."
I'm not sure why our neighbors think our boys are more daring!
We enjoyed our last parent's night out while the boys are at daycare. We went to vino in the valley with friends to celebrate. The director did say they could still come to future parent's night out so I may have to take her up on that.
Who wore it best? Apparently our husbands all have similar taste in fashion.
This guy is a true Packer fan. He's got a great packer truck in the parking lot and likes to sell cheese just outside the restaurant.
Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there. I love being a mom to these 3 little crazy boys.
We continued with our tradition and had brunch with my family at Florian Gardens.
Grandma and Grandpa with the 5 littles…
Hadley is truly an Auntie's girl. Whenever I see her she runs up and wants to be by me. She insisted on holding my hand as we walked in today. I love that I have a little girl to help spoil! I told Heather today when she stops talking to her in her teens years I will be there for her.
Spencer's first attempt at taking a selfie with me!
We gave Grandma her gift in the parking lot...
Happy Mother's day to one of the best Grandma's EVER!
The guy checking me out at Trader Joes commented on how calm I seemed waiting in line. I told him I was just enjoying being at the store without my kids. I never really feel rushed when I don't have them with. When he got through all of my stuff he handed me this bag of candy and said "here this one is on me for being so calm." Isn't that nice! I highly recommend these also they were yummy!
We finished off our night grilling with the neighbors. The kids played while the dad's grilled. It was the perfect end to a nice mother's day.


















No comments:
Post a Comment