Look who's famous! Or at least we like to think so. Spencer made the YMCA Summer Camp brochure. He's so excited he's in a magazine!
Buzz Light Year has been roaming around our house....
Or maybe it's just Nolan with buzz wings on.
Spencer's teacher told the kids one day that one of their classmates doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day and requested that kids didn't bring one for her. Spencer was confused and sad that she wouldn't be getting any. He asked if he could draw her a picture the day before instead. This was what he drew her. He also asked if he could put a quarter in it but I said no so he settled for a sucker. Technically isn't not a valentine just a gift from a friend.
Notice there are only 2 valentines sticking up on 2 chairs. I bet you can guess who got theirs taken away before they even had a chance to open it.
It wasn't Spencer.....
It wasn't Nolan......
Could it have been Easton? Here he is trying to apologize to Spencer and give him a hug. Doesn't he look remorseful?
Our 3 Cute Little Valentines!
Easton and I attempted to make cake pops. I thought how hard could it be?
HARD!!! They are stuck in the pan! Stupid Pinterest makes everything look easy.
I went to Spencer's class to help with their class party. I noticed this cloud floating above Spencer's picture on the cupboard..... I love that he put "Learn how to listen." I say that's a good goal for Kindergarten.
Spencer and Corbin showed me how their class won the clean up award.
At the party they decorated cookies....
Played pin the heart on the bear....
Spencer attempting to snowboard down the big snow hill in the middle of the cul-de-sac.
Look out Shaun White! Spencer has zero fear!
Not every attempt down the hill ends well!
In their Valentine bags I gave the boys silly string. I agreed to allowing them to spray them at each other this weekend. We cleared out the kitchen so they had lots of room.
They had so much fun. Nolan wasn't really sure what to think.
It also created a mess that the boys helped me clean up. I was happy to see they were willing to help in the clean up process!
Seriously when it's negative 10 all the time what else do you do but check out and play some games on the iPad! We are running out of winter activities.
I swore I wasn't going to put any kid games on my ipad so they wouldn't want to take it all the time. That lasted long!
Nolan had a 1st this weekend, we took him to his first movie! We saw The LEGO Movie. He actually did really well. He sat for all but 15-20 minutes of the movie. Thankfully his ticket is still free. We could go broke pretty quick if all 5 of us keep going to the theater.
I love spending one on one time with Easton. I feel like I get to see such a different side of him. One that isn't whining, yelling or throwing a tantrum about something. I think he also enjoys his mommy alone time. It seems he prefers to be with me most of the time.
Ok hockey moms or dads...what's your solution to drying out the equipment? Using our office isn't going to be an option once their stuff starts smelling bad!




























No comments:
Post a Comment