Monday, February 10, 2014

JT Concert!

Our days staying inside are getting long. I dug out the puffy paints and allowed the boys to each make a t-shirt of their own. Only 33 more days till Mexico but who's counting?



We've also made hand puppets.

Easton's friend Liam joined his karate class. He continues to like the the class






The little girls in Nolan's class like to have ponies put it their hair. Nolan is right there with them.

After the ponies come out!

I seriously think our kids get the strangest things. Impetigo! There goes that 8 hours of PDO I won!

So it was a day stuck playing inside. Everything he touched I was following behind to clean with bleach wipes.

This made up for it though......

They finally did it! They each saved up 10 tokens from Culvers. We have been collecting for awhile now! As if we needed another sports ball in our house.

This puzzle was never finished. Both Spencer and Easton wanted to be the last one to finish the puzzle and each refused to give up their piece. Everything around here is a competition.

We had Easton's appointment at Children's for his feet. I'm happy to report that besides looking goofy there is nothing wrong with his toes. The offical diagnosis was "Curly Toe." She said there are things we could try but none of them seem to be long term fixes. I'm just suppposed to keep an eye on him and if he shows signs that they are bugging him or he's having trouble walking then we should go back.

The best I could get of his toes. Doesn't show how curly the can be at times.

So do you think Spencer grinds his teeth or chews on his mouth guard during hockey? No wonder why his dentist asked me if he was a teeth grinder. I told her "No, I've never noticed it while he was sleeping." I guess this proves me wrong!

Easton was SOOOOOOOOOOOO difficult one day. He wore me out. I listened to him yell for 45 minutes in the car how I should turn the car around to go back home to get his blanket. Nothing was going to be right in his eyes that day. I'm guessing he was a tad over tired since he fell asleep with his coat on and slept that way for over an hour once we got home.

We had dinner with friends downtown on Friday. The resturant gave the kids dough balls to play with before dinner. I don't think they is exactly what they had in mind.


After dinner it was time for the Torch Light parade. I was a warm 5 degrees that night! The kids did great!




Poor Nolan he was stuck at home with dad since I thought it was a little too cold for him!

With no summer in sight we had a picnic lunch on the living room floor. 

I spent Sunday night hanging out with my sister at the Xcel Energy Center watching JT perform.

It was such a great concert and he didn't disappoint! It doesn't matter if he's singing, dancing, walking or just standing still he is just so talented. 
View from our seats!

Before the show. 







His stage traveled over the top of the people on the ground level to the back of the arena. 


Thanks mom for getting us the tickets. It was a fun night and concert!





No comments: