We started our week with kids under the weather. They all have that croup/bark of a cough. Thankfully Grandma helped out so I could save some of my PDO. It's only the start of the season so I'm hoping this isn't what our winter is going to be like.
With our evenings filling up with different activities and with the weather getting colder working out in the evening is becoming harder and harder. So my only option is early morning. I mentioned to Heather I was going to attempt some early am work outs. So Heather and Rachel sent some support one morning to show me they were also up working out. I'm proud to say I made it to 3 5am work outs this week.
Nolan got to play in the gym while Easton was at swimming.
Nolan shares the love of hockey with his brothers.
I had a first.... I was in charge of taking Easton to his skating lessons. I was worried I wouldn't get his skates on tight enough and Ryan kept reviewing with me the order everything went on. He looks so cute in all of his gear.
Spencer also started his hockey league this weekend. He skates on Saturdays for 1.5 hours, Sunday's for an hour and on Tuesdays. If you ask me that seems like a lot for a 5 year old. He still loves it though so how can you not enjoy watching him skate.
This weekend Spencer's school had their annual fall festival. They had lots of games and activities for the kids to play.
On Saturday we celebrated my parents 40th wedding anniversary. It was a great party with friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate.
This is the gift we got for our parents. It's a family tree with all of our pictures on it.
Their original cake topper.
The little kids got to come for a little bit. I was ready though for them to go when the babysitter came. This allowed for us to be able to enjoy talking with others instead of chasing them around. They were hyper!
This is one of my very first babysitters. I always enjoy spending time with her and have some great laughs.
Happy 40th anniversary to the best parents a girl could ask for!
This year for hockey Spencer is required to have a mouth guard. Apparently this means Easton needed on also.
Did I tell you Uncle JB is moving away? He took a job with Princeton University and will be moving after Thanksgiving. The boys are going to miss not having him around. He came on Sunday to watch Spencer skate and help get him dressed.
Spencer picked number 9. Well he really wanted 10 but that jersey was to big.
This week doesn't look like it's starting out any better then last. Nolan woke up with a fever after nap. Lets hope he was just warm from sleeping. There's also been a few flu victims in my family and I'm hoping it doesn't reach us!







































No comments:
Post a Comment