The boys are taking the competition very seriously for what color they are on that day. Each day when they get home that's the first thing they ask each other. Finally both have earned 10 and I was able to take them bowling. Now they are working on getting more good days so they can spend the day doing something with daddy.
Easton and Nolan got to ride with dad to pick Spencer up from school. It was veterans day so Spencer had made an American flag at school.
I got a touch of the flu at the start of the week. Thankfully I never got sick but just felt like I was going to for about 4 days. I will answer what's popping into most peoples heads when I tell them I've been nauseous for a few days straight... No I'm not pregnant. So Ryan took the boys out for dinner to keep them out of the house and away from me as much as possible. He said the table they found was between two walls and kind of out of the way. A perfect spot to keep them focused on eating!
Easton started swimming again. He moved up in class and can almost pass the swim test to be able to swim on his own in the kid pool. He just needs to work on floating on his back more.
We went to a local indoor park for one of our stay home days. We've avoided these places all summer knowing we'd get our fill once the weather got cold out again.
With hockey season in full swing in our house the boys have enjoyed playing with their hockey guys again. They have them skate up and down the ice, score goals and they even have 1/2 time (even though that's actually only in basketball).
During our days home I make Easton lay on our bed for rest time. Usually he gets to watch a cartoon or something. Every day he tells me he's not tired. Yet here he was sound asleep on the floor at 4:oo pm one day. This is not an ideal nap time.
Spencer begged to make another American Flag. So Ryan put his arts and crafts skills to work with them one night. At least this is better than the last time when they made beer bottle cap necklaces!
Nolan got to spend time with Ryan while I took the boys bowling.... He's so darn cute!
Spencer and I had a very serious lesson on subtraction one day over lunch after hockey. He actually caught up pretty quick.
I'm getting antsy for the Holiday season to be in full swing. I broke down yesterday and bought a few new decorations at Target using their cartwheel app. The boys have enjoyed helping make and put out a few Christmas decorations.











No comments:
Post a Comment