I love finding random pictures on our phones and iPad.
You may recall when I posted a picture of Spencer after school one day I asked him what he did that day at school and he told me he cut his t-shirt. It seems Nolan overheard him and decided to do the same thing!
You can't really see him here but Spencer is waving to me in the WAY back by the back door. This is school age care. This is where we drop Spencer off in the mornings when I have to work. It's always hard looking back to see him sitting at the table by himself eating. Especially when he tells us he doesn't like it. I actually think he does like it because he's always playing hard when I drop off and even his teacher commented that she thought he looks like he's having fun. I think he just likes riding the bus better.
Spencer had off of school on Thursday and Friday for conferences. This meant I got to have all 3 boys home with me again. I was excited at first and then I quickly remembered why I was excited for Spencer to start school. It's tiring running after these 3 all day!
Easton refuses to believe it's getting cold outside.
We went to the library and the boys got their first library cards and we even checked out books.
Story time. The two kids sitting next to Nolan happen to be our neighbors.
We had our first parent teacher conference this week on Thursday. Spencer's teacher had all really good things to say about him. She told us that he helps encourage other kids when they say they can't do things. She said she trusts him to go to the "big kid's" bathroom down the hall because she knows he will follow rules and come right back. They did 2 performance tests on the kids at the beginning of the school year and he scored average on one and above their standard on another. I hope he continues to do great work and enjoy school. As a reward we got him a new book at the book fair.
Spencer informed us this weekend that at recess he likes to chase girls and they like to chase him!
His classroom is having a box top competion. I've been collecting for almost a year now. So I put the boys to work to cut them out nicely to glue on the papers. I hope his class wins the ice cream treat.
We also did some fun Halloween activites....
Ghost Cookies...
They made their own Halloween plates....
This kids have been obsessed with the iPad!
It's moments like these when I think really......
All those little dark specs are halloween window clings. They thought it would be fun to throw them at the wall and ceiling.
Nolan will no longer be getting gum. I found his in the fireplace.
It was a big Hudson high school football game on Friday so Ryan took the boys. They were waiting for the team to come off the field at half time. The boys absolutely love this part!
Apparently Nolan stood in his signature move for about a minute straight!
The team coming back out of the locker room. You really can't see the boys, but they're next to #24
It's that time of year again for family pictures. I always love when this day is OVER! It's a lot of prep work and planning. Trying to get all 11 of us to just be looking in the same direction at the same time is a challenge. Here is a sneak peek...

We headed over to a family friends house for the Badger game. Hadley and Nolan played together. I kept seeing them hold hands.
Spencer is arm wrestling with a friend of our family!
I prefer cuddling with this cute little girl!
Like most gatherings with the littles, we ended the night with a dance party. Nolan performing his move again.
Simon and Spencer dancing to Gangnam Style.
A few weeks ago my friends convinced me to do the Biggest Loser Run/Walk in EC. Since I was already going to be there I said sure. It was so cold that morning! I know when I ran the 1/2 marathon there was still snow on the ground but today felt colder. I had no expectations going into this race. I just wanted to finish and go warm up in the car.
My dad was nice enough to take us to the race and stood along to watch us go by.
I'm always so happy when it's over!
Today I had my best race so far! I feel very proud that I finished under 27 minutes at 26:58 (every sec counts!) I was 7th female for my age group and 140th over all out of about 3,000 run/walkers today. With that being said it's time for bed!
If your wondering why this post is a day late..... I was busy taking care of the boys while Ryan enjoyed going to the Packer game with his brother.




























No comments:
Post a Comment