Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fast Update

This is going to be mostly pictures. I'm flying solo with the boys for the next few days so I need to get some sleep!

Spencer LOVES to do puzzles. We like to work on them together. He's actually pretty good at them.

Colder weather means footie pjs!

 It was my turn to take Spencer to football. He's in the green hat.








We did some Halloween crafts this week. Easton's pumpkin is on the left. The other two are Spencer's.

Love these cute boys!

Ryan and Spencer went to the middle school for a hockey meeting. I guess he really liked checking everything out. If I remember correctly I hated swimming in middle school.

While big brother was away and Nolan was already in bed that meant Easton got the tub to himself. When you see the few pictures below you will understand why this is exciting to him.

 There's not much room for playing with all of them in the tub.


At music we got to play with the parachute. 

I had a work conference this weekend and Ryan flew to Texas for work. The boys stayed with Grandma. It looks like they worked on a special project. I still don't know what it is.

 Spencer must not be getting his way.


Spencer and Easton got to go to Finley's last soccer game.


Nolan stayed warm with Grandma.

The boys got to play at Aunties. It sounds like in the matter of 3 hours they played EVERYTHING. The good news....they all got along!


It was just mom and the boys. So we made cookies and I got to pick the movie. Cinderella! 

Spencer works very hard on writing his name. You may not be able to tell but he's come a long ways. I was proud when he asked if he could write out his own name tag. It just reminds me how old he is really getting!



No comments: