Spencer loves riding his bike to the park by our house. Thankfully it only takes about 5 minutes because I have no idea whats going on between Easton and Nolan in the trailer but every once in awhile I hear whining and crying.
I love that Nolan is walking more and more each day.
My neighbor took us to a new park. I was a little overwhelmed at first because there was a YMCA day camp at the park. It's hard keeping track of the boys to begin with but add another 30+ kids and I felt screwed. Thankfully I was there with a few friends so we all kept track of everyone's kids.
Easton went to see the ENT doctor again this week. Since he was being treated for strep and was on antibiotics, his ear with the tube in it started draining. The doctor pointed out that this isn't the first time but more like the 5th time. It was time for us to consider having his tonsils and adnoids taken out along with getting a new set of tubes. I went to the appointment knowing that this would be our plan. We have struggled with his ears and illnesses over the last year and we haven't even hit the cold and flu season yet. I have vacation time coming up so what better way for us to spend our 9th wedding anniversary then sitting in the hospital waiting for Easton to come out of surgery. I know the recovery will be hard and I'm sad that he has to go through it, but I know in the end it will be better.
Onto Nolan. I'm getting ready to call the ENT doctor for him. He's had 3 back to back ear infections. When he had his 1 year check up we talked about keeping an eye on things and switching to soy products. This weekend he spiked a temp again and both ears are infected. He had only been off the antibiotics for a few days. I'm so frustrated with our kids and their bad ears.
More Random Pictures.....
Dinner time is crazy. It can also be messy.
Fun with the neighbors.
I love how Easton says "That's Silly!" He says it all the time.
Our little helper.
A busy weekend equals Spencer passing out at 7:15 pm.













No comments:
Post a Comment