Zoey was supposed to go in on Monday to have a tooth pulled. My mom got a call that they thought it was a mass / tumor that was pushing on her tooth causing the inflammation in her face. They said they took biopsies and were hopeful because normally malignant masses are black and this was not. They did say she may need surgery to have it removed. I tried to stay positive hoping for the best. Thankfully we got a call on Thursday saying it was a bad infection of her abscess tooth. I asked if we would need to follow up and she said no. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off our shoulders and so thankful for the great news!
He's the catcher here.
After the game it was bath time!
My mom had the kids Thursday night while I hosted bunco. The older boys got to play at Auntie's for a bit. It sounds like it was pretty wild!
I love that Spencer is in a buzz light year costume!
I was going to meet my mom on Friday to pick up the boys and in the process of coming up with a plan it was decided that Finley would come to play and spend the night. It's no secret that Finley and Spencer can go round and round with each other so I was a little nervous. My plan though was to keep them outside, tire them out and hope for early bedtimes. The first part of the plan went great....
Poor Nolan stuck in the highchair while I get things ready for the big boys.
We played with the neighbors.
Had pizza for dinner....
Took a bath.....
At first I thought my plan worked! Finley fell asleep at 6:20 pm. He woke up later and that's when he started missing home / his mom. We tried calling but that only made it worse. We tried ice cream and finally he fell asleep in my lap. Spencer the whole time kept crying because he thought Finley was going to go home.
The next morning these 2 were being silly!
It was such a nice weekend. The boys kept busy playing with their friends and the water table.
I took them to the beach on Saturday afternoon. They LOVED it! I hated the sand!
Spencer wanted to collect shells like Mexico. Our beach only has rocks.
After a busy day at the beach Spencer passed out for the night, wearing his t-ball hat!
Nolan got sent home Wednesday for a fever. His ear infection is back!
Nolan turned 10 months on Monday! I just can't get over in 2 months he will be 1. He's such a good baby. At school they always talk about how happy and busy he is. He loves to be all over the place. He's eating more solids and prefers veggies over fruit. He only has 2 teeth but hopefully he will get more soon. He naps 2 times a day. A quick one in the morning and then a longer one in the afternoon. His older brother's love him and he loves them back! His newest milestones are clapping, walk behind and pushing things, eating mostly table foods now and he can say mama!
They always love to help. Make messes that is!
Hand, foot and mouth has been going around like crazy in our town. I kept hoping like crazy our kids wouldn't get it. Of course though our child who puts EVERYTHING in his mouth caught it. It seems like a really mild case. He's had a low fever and a few spots around his mouth, on his legs and palm of his hands. Probably the biggest thing I've noticed is how tired he is. He's been sleeping a ton and I'm honestly ok with that because it keeps him away from the other boys! So today I bleached all the toys and washed all the bedding and blankets. I don't want to take any chances of it spreading!
(you can see the few spots around his mouth.)









No comments:
Post a Comment