He was dressed and ready!
After his evaluation we picked the older boys up from Grandma and we went to the Giggle Factory to play.
I brought Easton and Nolan to Spencer's t-ball practice. Just like I thought, Easton wanted to be part of the action. I allowed him to warm up with the boys then kept him entertained as best I could.
Spencer is #4
After t-ball we celebrated one of the neighbor girl's birthday with ice cream cake. This is how our nights can be spent on our cul-de-sac.
Grandma Nancy sent the boys a package. They love getting mail! It's just hard getting a good picture of them sometimes.
Working on the beer-pong skills. Apparently Spencer made his first shot, the college boys were impressed!
One of the best things about being a mom is getting the fun kid made gifts. Nolan made a potted flower, Easton a picture holder and Spencer a sun catcher. I'm a very lucky mom!
We had brunch in EC with my family. I'm truly blessed to have such cute little boys. I love them all very much. They each are so different and special to me.
Two of the best moms I know.....
After brunch we played at grandma's. Watching these two gives me a glimpse as what it would be like to have twins.
Nolan got his knees dirty while crawling around outside. I'm already looking forward to next summer with him when he will be independent and walking. Actually, it could be by this fall... maybe it won't be that long after all!
Easton is happy he can finally drive!
Spencer and Finley played with the toys that are being dropped off for the garage sale. They LOVED the barbies.
We ended our visit with a boat ride.
It's grandma Julie's birthday tomorrow. They stopped over for dinner. They all leave for Texas tomorrow.
More pictures from the week......
Nolan had his first sink bath.
Poor Easton, he needs a hair cut bad!
My boys love Zappos as much as I do!
These shoes are not allowed to be worn in the dirt. I'm so tired of dirty shoes!
Helping with the laundry.
Their clothes were dirty from playing outside. So why not eat naked....
While I was cleaning up this mess....
Easton was doing this....
I did it! I finally ran a full 5k! It took me forever but I did it! Now time to sign up for my race in August
This video of Easton cracks me up how he winds up for each throw...





No comments:
Post a Comment