Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend On-Call

I don't have much to report this week sorry! I'm on call and worked most of Saturday. The boys went to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend. Ryan will be leaving Sunday morning for work. Lucky him he gets to go to Vegas. Since I can't be on call and have the kids at home Grandma offered to help. Hopefully I will catch up on pictures this week and have more to report. Nolan goes in for his 9 month check up on Friday.
Grandma Lynn gave the boys these glasses for Easter and they have been having a blast with them!



Friday I ventured out with the boys. We went to a the library for story time. Easton wanted what every child had and wanted to sit in the seat next to Spencer. Another mother noticed I was having troubles getting him to sit still so she offered me some extra treats. My thought was "oh so it isn't my imagination, my child is being distracting." Afterwards we went for a walk on the Pier!


I told the boys we could go to Target to spend their Easter Bunny gift cards. At first they did great! They stayed in the cart and picked out toys without a fuss or an argument. Then they talked to me into eating at the Target Cafe. I thought sure.... not the most healthy but it could be easier. Nope it wasn't. Easton didn't want to sit in his seat and eventually tipped over backwards in his chair into the cart. That was our sign to go home. 




We came home with a boat, spider man mask, captain america costume and Iron man costume.


Spencer got fun eye stickers for his birthday so the boys asked if they could wear them to bed one night.
My call weekend started Friday night. So while I worked later Ryan took the boys to his managers house for a grill out. He told me the boys were really good and played well with the other kids.


Looks like Nolan passed out on the couch.

That's it that's all I got for this week!

No comments: