Spencer continues to love swimming leasons. He's gearing up for all the swimming he will be doing in Cancun! He's in the dark shorts.
He also continues to be our very goofy child. The boys have been insisting on picking out their own things to wear at home. For 2 days he picked out a muscle shirt and shorts!
Nolan was interested in Hadley's barrett.
For Ryan's birthday I said we should get bikes. I got out of work early one day and did some shopping around. I came home with a bike for him and myself. Both Ryan and I agree that we will need to upgrade our seats but we look forward to taking family bike rides. It's been about 15 years since I've been on a bike so I never thought I would have one of those trailers that pull behind a bike but honestly I'm pretty excited about it. We took a quick family bike ride then Spencer told us he was tired and wanted to go back to play with the new neighbor girls. I also took the two older boys in the trailer to the park. It was a great weekend and we enjoyed being outside both days!
The bike trailer can also be a running stroller so Spencer and I tested that out Sat. morning!
Getting ready for their first ride.
First family bike ride of many I'm sure!
The boys had fun playing at the park.
When they got back Ryan took them to the baseball diamond to play.
Spencer hit a home run! Can you see the arrow pointing to the ball! Not bad for spring training. Spencer starts tee ball in May but would rather have Ryan pitch to him.
****Blogger keeps cutting off the arrow so double click the picture to make it bigger!****
****Blogger keeps cutting off the arrow so double click the picture to make it bigger!****
It was a great weekend! I love that the boys can get outside again to play. The best part was Easton slept in until 10:45 this morning and all 3 boys were alseep before 7:00 pm!
More random pictures and videos from the week!
Gotta love having pizza on Friday nights.
Spencer working on his pre-game. He loves the National Anthem and makes Ryan sing it while he pretends to be on the sideline.
Nolan got to play with / eat the manga tiles.
Easton insisted on wearing his jacket all day.
Nolan is learning to pull himself up.
By these next 3 pictures I'm starting to wonder who is really putting who to bed!
Spencer's still into building.
When you see this, it's never a good sign! That was a nasty diaper!
Trying real peas for the first time.
Ryan got Zoey barking. Nolan thought it was funny but Easton wasn't sure.
Nolan is a talker and he can get loud!
We will be gone next weekend so I'm not sure I will be updating! It might be a week or 2 but keep checking back.

















No comments:
Post a Comment