Spencer had sports class and wanted me to take him. It was football night.
The weather has been nice this week and even got into the 40s. We had to take advantage and play outside with the neighbors!
Easton started in his new room at daycare and has been doing great! They haven't had any troubles getting him down for naps and he's been going potty on the potty like a champ! We are so proud of him. However, Spencer has disappointed us a little with his "accidents" at school. Apparently when his teacher told him he had to wait to use the bathroom because his friends were in there he decided to pee in his pants on his cot! Needless to say we had a long talk about that!
Speaking of the potty. We have to be careful of Mr. Easton. He's catching on to putting random objects in the potty. One day of I found the net to the elephant game.
Both Ryan and I had plans in the back of our minds for sneaking away to meet up with friends for a drink on Friday after the boys went to bed. Before we could discuss our plans though Nolan decided we needed to make a trip to Children's ER. I noticed a few days ago that he had a cough. Thursday I heard some wheezing in his lungs but after seeking some advice I decided to wait it out to see how he did at school the next day. By the time I picked him up I could hear the wheezing across the room. I called the on-call nurse and we were off to the ER. He started spitting / throwing up in the waiting area. They did a breathing treatment and a chest x-ray. They said it was bronchiolitis. It turns out he's at greater risk for it because he's had it before. We left after they gave him a steroid and sent over how to do the breathing treatments at home. He seems WAY better today. We have a follow up appointment on Monday with his doctor.
Paging Dr. Easton
This weekend Spencer had a birthday party for his friend Sam. He's had a few parties to go to in the last month! This one was at the Giggle Factory. They had fun running around and having football cake.
A few weekends ago his other friend Sam had his birthday at the Mall of America. I didn't actually go to this party since I had to work but Sam's mom took great care of Spencer and took some cute pictures.
(Notice he's the only one with his hands up!)
Saturday night we ventured out to the hot air affair in Hudson. We've heard really good things about it in the past. Only this year they had 2 balloons blown up for the field of fire show instead of their typical 30. So we were a little disappointed and didn't stay long. Spencer was excited though as we ran into his friend Sam.
A few things Easton says that's been cracking us up this week:
"Just a second"
"Isn't that cute!"
"Mommy..... zip it!"
Hmmm, wonder where he's heard that last one from?
Here's a few random pictures from the week:
(Don't forget you can check out our daily picture blog if you can't get enough of the boys on here!)
(Spencer's self portrait only I can't get the picture to turn)
Nolan's teacher sent me this picture....
I had Nolan's 6 month and Easton's 2 year pictures taken last weekend and this was the preview Mary sent us.....




















No comments:
Post a Comment