Probably the best news this week is Nolan slept through the night for the first time! Typically he gets up at 2:00 am and then again at 5:00 am. I heard him cry out at 1:00 am and thought, "seriously Nolan, it's not even 2:00 am yet." So I went in and gave him his nuk. When I got up the next morning Ryan said to me, "What time did you get up with Nolan last night?" My response was, "I didn't, I just gave him his nuk at 1:00 am." "What time did you get up with him?" I asked. Ryan said, "I didn't I just gave him his nuk at 2:00 am." We both realized then that he and slept through the night!
We had a lunch date on Wednesday with two mom's from day care. One of them just had a baby also so Nolan and Jack will be in a room together. Her oldest son Sam and Spencer are also in a room together right now. It's nice to have friends with kids the same age.
We finally ventured out on Friday. Auntie, Finley, Hadly and Grandma all met us at the zoo. As I posted on facebook, the zoo was about to get a new exhibt that day called "The Bullis Boys" because they were crazy. I am out numbered when we are out and about. They had fun though running around and somewhat looking at all of the animals. I guess if they were going to be busy the zoo is a great place to do it. You're outside and all the kids are running around looking at the animals. Spencer insisted on wearing his new zebra hat to the zoo and was very excited when we saw the zebras.
It takes a lot of stuff to go out and about with 5 kids 3 and under!
This weekend I had a girls night out with friends and Ryan had friends over for the Wisconsin vs Nebraska game. The boys are still with Grandma since hockey was canceled this week so I will post about their weekend with them next Sunday.
Here are a few other random pictures from the week of the boys......
He's wore this to bed and I'm pretty sure to daycare the next day.
We put Spencer to bed one night and heard some loud bangs followed by quiet. This is what we found when we went to check on him. The light and fan were both on.
Nolan and I are getting into the fall mood so we made pumpkin bars. Then Spencer helped me deliever them to our neighbor friends.
Nolan is getting better at sitting in the bumbo.
Dinner time is always interesting in our house.
Nolan is going to have big blue eyes just like his brothers. He also has really long eye lashes.
Easton insists he has to go potty anytime Spencer goes. This is a lot of fun....
This just made me laugh.....
Ryan has been giving Spencer little jobs to do around the house. At night they let out zoey together and on Thursday he helps with getting the recycling together. After Ryan had his friends over on Saturday Spencer will have a lot of cans to crush!
Here are a few videos from this week.....
Never to early to start them on the Badger hockey sieve cheer..
He can do a little bit better then this video shows but he's working on his ABC's....
Spencer is reading one of his David books.....
Here's a link to Spencer reading his other David book. It was too big for me to email from my phone.
This is my last week of maternity leave. I fully plan to take advantage of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment