Josie is full of of energy and her and I are trying to get in shape this spring. We've gone on some pretty long walks so far this spring and she's adjusting to walking on the leash but has some work to do. I have to stop every 10 minutes or so to untangle her and she gets scared every time a big truck goes by.
She's also like having a toddler around. You can't take your eyes off of her for too long! Ryan caught her going through the garbage the other day.
It's nice that she can chase the tennis ball now. Tonight I took her to the baseball field to tire her out a bit more.
Here are my flashback photos from Facebook:
Spencer standing in the Lambeau Field locker room tunnel
Finley was taking pictures of Spencer.
Auntie was going to be running her first 1/2 marathon the next day.
Sometimes Ryan will text me a lot when he's at work so I will ask him if he's even working. This day he proved to me with a picture that he was.
We now have a gaga pit in our back yard. There isn't a lot I want to say about this because it makes me crabby. I didn't really agree with putting this pit up. It kills your grass inside the pit. So we now have a massive spot in our yard that's dead. It's ugly to look at. We have such a nice yard and now all this plywood in the middle of it. But the boys love it and play in it once in awhile so I lost the battle. My vote is still a pool.
It was a big hit the first night it was up, a lot of the neighbor boys came over to play, even the big boys that are in high school showed up!
I will just have to keep focusing on the front of our house. I love my new pillows and chair covers.
Nolan enjoyed a cookie from Grandma.
Flat Spencer made his way back from Texas. Grandpa John and Grandma Julie did a great job taking pictures of flat Spencer everywhere and writing a little story to go along with it about his trip.
Easton made himself a beard out of tape.
Spencer is just 1/2 way through his vision therapy. I will be happy once this is over. Sitting at the eye clinic for an hour 2 times a week is a lot. After this week I will have Easton and Nolan with to keep me busy in the waiting room. Yay, can't wait!
Nolan still prefers the floor over his bed. This night he wanted long underwear on. A different night this week Ryan went to check on him and patted his butt because it looked funny/thicker. Turns our Nolan had put on 6 pairs of gym shorts before he fell asleep.
Ryan made the boys a penny hockey game. You flick a penny up and down the board to score goals.
Easton is loving playing baseball. He makes a pretty cute baseball player also.
He had his first game this past week.
He got to play catcher and loved that. I guess during the game he stood up turned around and lifted his mask to tell Ryan that he loved him. At one point Ryan saw him giving signs to the pitcher like a real baseball catcher. Only one problem Easton, it's tball, and nobody is pitching!
Could he be any cuter?
Spencer's school had their all school picnic this past week. They had a magician there for entertainment. Spencer loves watching magic shows.
He's also not afraid of the stage. He had a blast up there dancing and singing.
Nolan had fun dancing with all the other kids.
While Easton was at his baseball game these two won awards!
I had posted this picture on FB and some though Spencer was wearing Ryan's old costume.
A few minutes later someone had posted a picture of Ryan, this was from 2000 at a marketing conference. You can barely see Ryan on the left, but you can see the costume!
While at his school the boys showed me the big gaga pit. You can see Nolan behind #4.
I'm not going to lie there are things I miss about not having a girl. I LOVED dance growing up. I looked forward the performances, costumes, fancy hair and make up. Since we didn't have a girl I'm thankful I got the next best thing A NIECE! Hadley has been in dance class this past year and I was excited to watch her perform in her dance recital. She did great! Watching the littlest girls up there on stage just melts my heart with all of their cuteness.
The video starts out burly but then you can see her in the middle. You technically weren't suppose to video tape so I was trying to be sneaky. So sorry for the poor quality.
I stopped down to visit Hadley after her performance. I had a cute ballerina themed gift but knew she would love the lip gloss the most.
Spencer has been big into lacrosse lately. He really wants a pair of lacrosse gloves from the store. I told him we would come up with extra chores he could do around the house to earn some money. We have nothing set yet but when he saw me vacuuming the office he said "wait mom I should be doing that!" Then after he did 1/2 of the room with his shoes on he said "ok that will be a dollar?" Ummm no!
We had our annual dinner at Vino In The Valley this weekend with a group of friends.
School is wrapping up with only a week left. This past year I was a member on the Parent's Group board at Spencer's school. Apparently at their all school assembly this past week they honored us and Spencer got to go and collect my rose. He was excited to give it to me after school. It even survived the bus ride home!
The boys were getting a little baseball practice in at the the field behind our house.
Don't you love Nolan's outfit? You can't tell in the picture, but he has orange shorts on under the long orange soccer jersey.
This will be a busy week for us. It's hard to believe that Easton will be graduating from preschool and Spencer will be a 2nd grader this fall. Today at the store I was trying to explain to Nolan that next year it will be just him and me together. He wasn't so sure about that and kept asking about Easton. He doesn't know life without Easton. So it could be interesting!






















No comments:
Post a Comment