Monday, April 27, 2015

2 Weeks In 1 Post!

Our real camera never moved from last Sunday so this will be a quick update!

Josie…. 
Just like kids they are the cutest when they are sleeping.

But trouble when they are awake.

Someone has learned to get up on the couch.

But how can you say no to that cute face?


It was 2 years ago at the start of May that we put Zoey down. It's hard to believe it's been 2 years.




Here are my flash back pictures from FB….



Our two little old men!

I'm not sure if it was because I was sleep deprived or had my hands overly full but sometimes it's all a blur when I look back at how little the boys once were.


Easton made a lady bug at school.

Nolan has been picking out his own outfits!


This was hanging up at Spencer's school:


I've done a few art projects around here myself. 

We filled our sandbox up with rocks and painted wood seats for them. 

Easton's magnet creation in his room

Here he is sleeping one night

We visited Ryan for a quick lunch break

Spencer's tooth is coming in sideways, we'll have to keep an eye on this one!


Big brother helping the little brother


One night a car rolled into the pond by our house. It was from the house directly across the street from the pond and we think the kids accidentally put the car in gear and it rolled down the driveway and across the street into the water. Luckily everybody was safe.


The boys have been saving up their gift cards so they bought a bounce house. This summer it will be used outside but until it's consistently warm and dry out it's in the basement.

I heard Easton yelling from the basement. He wanted to know if he could jump over the yellow things. I went down to see what he was talking about and found him sitting on top of my treadmill. He was watching a movie on netflix. His plan was to jump from this spot over the yellow rims and into the bounce house. I'm guessing you know what my answer was.

I'm convinced since I live in a house with all boys that means I'm not meant to have anything nice. Everything eventually gets broken or damaged. Someday I will have nice things again. This picture is sideways, but Spencer broke a few of my candles that sit on top of our closet in the entry way.

Spencer was the star student this past week. We filled out a poster all about him. He is 7 years old, favorite color is green, favorite animal is a cheetah, his favorite food is pancakes, Mexico is his favorite place and his favorite thing to do it swim. When he grows up he wants to be a fire fighter and if he had one wish he would wish that it was always summer.

Easton loves to make his own sandwiches and he can get pretty creative. These were the ingredients he used one day. He thought it was great.

Spencer is continuing to work hard and do well with his vision therapy.

Last weekend Ryan went to Superior with friends to play in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament, so I hung out with friends at the annual Beer Fest.

Grandpa John called me about a month ago seeing if we were free for him to come up for a visit. He wanted it to be a surprise for the boys. Even though Ryan tends to think I can't keep a secret I was able to keep this one. He flew in early Saturday morning and drove straight to our house. The boys were playing outside and as soon as Easton saw that Grandpa was here he took off on his skates.



Nolan waited for Grandpa to come to him because he couldn't move as he had on roller skates.


Even though Grandpa's back was turned towards the bus Spencer spotted him and I could see him mouth "Is that Grandpa" on the bus before getting off. He sprinted around the corner for him.

Does it get any better then that?

He also surprised the boys with tickets to the Twins game. I heard it was hot at first in the sun but that they cooled down with "Lemon Ice Cream" according to Easton.


Grandpa John and his boys.

While the boys took in the baseball game my friend Amanda filled Ryan's shoes and joined me for the Kentucky Derby Party. My mom has been putting in hours upon hours planning this great event as a fundraiser for Bob's House For Dogs. We all got dressed up and a lot of people wore fun hats and hair pieces. They had a fake horse you could pose in front of outside.

Since my mom was busy running the show Amanda and I decided we could be my dad's dates. 

We stuck around Eau Claire on Sunday to cheer Heather on in the 1/2 marathon. I always get so excited when I see her run. It's also motivating to get myself moving again.




Congrats Heather on your finish! We are proud of you.


No comments: