It seems like the warmer weather is finally here to stay. That means everyone in our cul-de-sac is finally coming back outside. On typical evenings this is what our street looks like. It's a battle to get our kids to come inside to eat and take baths.
We are also taking full advantage of the baseball field just below our house. If your going to play down there though you have to help carry equipment. Here comes Easton. He insists on wearing his batting helmet.
Even Nolan likes to get in on the action!
Kickball is also a hit on the ball field, with the neighbor kids.
Ryan created a new rock game with the boys when we were trying to kill time in a parking lot. They seemed to love the game and asked to play it when they got home.
Getting our yard ready for summer.
With all that playing outside we have tired little boys at the end of the day. We even found Nolan passed out on the coach one night at 6:00 pm.
He thinks he has to go potty before getting in the tub like his brothers. Even though he doesn't go.
Thanks Suzie for giving us a bag full or cars. The boys have been very entertained by these.
I sent this picture to their Auntie saying... One boy is more like her and the other is more like me. Easton wanted all of his cars in a straight line. Spencer just dumped his all in a big pile.
I have to love moments likes these because lately we haven't been getting very many. It seems like we are in an all out battle phase with the boys. Spencer complains about Easton, Easton whines about Nolan and Nolan screams when his brothers take things away. It's been very challenging in our house.
Spencer started soccer this week. He was excited to play this year. He's on the red team.
The next night he started T-ball.
I think he was the most excited that his hockey coach is also his t-ball coach.
The boys and I stopped by the park one day...
Last summer we talked about having a fire but never had one. This summer we plan to have a lot of them. We invited the neighbors over for s'mores, my favorite summer treat.
While in the back yard we saw this hot air balloon and noticed it was getting closer and closer to the ground.
It landed in the street right by ours.
We are lucky that we get to see a lot of hot air balloons by our house, this was the same night, a few minutes later.
Most of the neighbors...
We don't have the biggest back yard, but there is still plenty of room for all the kids to play on the jungle gym, play football and burn off energy!
We love our daycare because every few months they do parent's night out which is when we can drop our kids off for 4 hours on a Saturday evening. We headed out to Afton with 5 other couples. After dinner we stopped at an ice cream shop and found some great wax lips and mustaches.
Easton wanted to try out the look.
I took Spencer with me to get a pedicure one day. He made friends with the little girl in the shop. Until she threw his car and it made a bang. Then she kept saying "He's getting me in trouble."
I LOVED this picture from the race. Only it looks as though Ryan is more concerned about text/twitter or something on his phone then the fact that I finished running 13.1 miles.
The boys helped Ryan with yard work this weekend...
Ryan's supervisor...
Today is Mother's day. I woke up to surprises from the boys. Some they made at daycare and others they made with Ryan.
The boys made me a step stool with each of their footprints!
Trying to get a picture with them is getting harder and harder...
The boys were in aww to find out that we were going to have Mother's day brunch with a real Minnesota Wild player.
Jake was happy to sign a couple of autographs for the boys!
After brunch it was time to take a few pictures outside only finding our kids was the challenge...
Thankfully they corperated for like 5 minutes and we got a few decent family pictures.
Even though most days I feel like I'm on the edge of a mental break down trying to keep up with the 3 of them I feel truly blessed. I am one lucky mom!
I thought I would start a part on the blog where I showed people what it's like to have a house of all little boys. I'm sure mom's of girls have their things like barbies, dolls and hair pretties but the boy world is new to me so I thought I would give you a glimpse of all things boy.
You can never have enough cars. In a blink of an eye your living room can be transformed into a parking lot/race track...
I find stickers everywhere. I was thrilled when I found 3 Packer stickers stuck to the inside of my washer.
We can't get enough sports. Or pillow pets. These are Spencer and Easton's combined.
Yup their bathroom pretty much looks like this 90% of the time. The only time it doesn't is when I'm in there picking up and putting the lid down.
Now that we've been outside I have a sink full of clothes almost nightly soaking in oxy clean to get the dirt out.
No he wasn't eating Oreos. Nothing makes me want to vomit more then seeing dirt in someone's mouth. I instantly gag! I realize this isn't just a boy thing but why must kids put dirt in their mouths?
These are the directions I get for putting tracks and other things together. It means nothing to me. All while trying to follow this I have 3 boys that are not so patiently waiting for me to put the thing together.
The biggest lesson I learned this week is black baseball pants are not cool. I thought black would go with everything and show less dirt. Both Finley and Spencer were disappointed to see that I had picked out black and now they both have gray. I also got to listen to a 15 minute meltdown from Easton because he wanted baseball pants. Well needless to say they each have their own now. I'm pretty sure after the boys get older I will be able to open my own used sporting goods store with all of the apparel and equipment we have.
Hopefully I will have random pictures like this throughout the weeks to share, I'm guessing we will!



































No comments:
Post a Comment