Friday, March 15, 2013

Lets Get Caught Up!

Ok lets try and get caught up with mostly pictures and a few updates. I didn't realize how busy our March was going to be!

Zoey update. She finished her last treatment. They gave her this bandanna and all of the MDs and techs that took care of her signed it with little messages. It's super cute and makes me want to cry. Even more proof that people who meet her love her right away. The tumor isn't shrinking in fact we were just back this week on Tuesday and her doctor thought it looked bigger. She's still doing well though. She eats, wants to play once in awhile and doesn't seem like she's in pain. I worry about leaving her while we are in Cancun. I'm hoping she will be ok while we are gone.

 I have been on call the last two weekends from Saturday at midnight till Monday morning at 8am. There is a chance depending on how the state of MN chews their food that I could get called in during the night. My mom offered to take the boys one Sunday night so I could sleep in on Monday in case it happened. Thankfully I didn't. We meet at McDs for lunch.


Ryan's birthday was on the 7th. We celebrated with neighbors and friends on the 6th. He was surprised and had no idea we had planned a party for him.


We celebrated as a family on his actual birthday.

We also talked to Grandpa John and Grandma Julie on Skype.


Ryan and I had a chance to go to dinner on Friday and the best part of the meal was our s'mores cheesecake. I wonder now that people of smart phones how many food pictures are taken on a daily basis?!?!

 It's been staying lighter out in the evening and the temps have warmed up a bit. We are excited that we can spend more and more time outside.



He's still wearing his sunglasses.

Nolan prefers baseball and basketball. Or he fears getting hit in the head with 2 older brothers.

Both weekends I got called into work during the day so Ryan was in charge of the boys. They kept VERY busy! They had friends over to play.


Went to the giggle factory and had very healthy snacks...



I think they spent a lot of time at the Y in the gym.




On of the days they all even took naps!

Nolan loves getting into trouble. I find him on the counter tops all the time. This time he was picking out the M&Ms.

Ryan and I are both sick of the snow and what it does to our commutes in the mornings!

This balloon was right outside our house.

We all visited the dentist! I was worried about Easton and how he would do. It was his first time getting his teeth cleaned. I'm surprised to learn that he did awesome and wasn't scared at all. Spencer was a bit scared. They wanted to take x-rays and that scared him. He was being so brave and then all of a sudden the big tear drops started rolling down he face and he told the hygienist he was kind of scared. They agreed together that he would be more brave once he turns 5 and we can try the x-rays then. Both boys checked out great.













We played on the mall toys for fun after the dentist.

 Then we headed to Madison for Zoey's appointment. We meet Grandma Nancy for dinner and celebrated Spencer's birthday. He was ok with standing up but didn't want to ride the saddle at Texas Roadhouse. Spencer wanted to go to the restaurant where you can throw the coconut shells on the floor. Or as I like to call them peanut shells.



The boys love swimming. Easton keeps getting more and more brave in the pool and Spencer is fearless.

Nolan prefers the steps...



The boys did really well sleeping the hotel. Only problem is I shared a bed with Spencer and he moves a lot while he sleeps and talks a lot in his sleep. So I got little to no sleep. He talked so much and so loud that he woke Nolan up. Thankfully after moving to the living room Nolan slept for another hour.





After Zoey's appointment we headed home. We stopped in the Dells for lunch at a place that delivers your food by trains.



Yes goggles and hats are important at lunch.











The restaurant was attached to a big arcade. The boys wanted to bounce on the giant bubble. Poor Nolan was to little and he kept walking all around the fence trying to get in and crying. He hated that he couldn't bounce with his big brothers.



Thankfully the guy working was super nice and it wasn't a busy day. He took Nolan in and allowed him to crawl and bounce a little.

Spencer and Easton enjoy playing with my ipad. Easton some how took pictures of the game he was playing.


Spencer some how took goofy pictures of his face!











Zoey celebrated her birthday on the 14th. We are excited she made it to 9 years old. We celebrated with angry bird cupcakes.




She ate hers in one bite!

If you haven't seen them already here are Easton's 3 year old pictures and Nolan's 18 month.









































I vow in April to be a better blogger!

No comments: