Easton is ALL over the place. If you leave him on the lower level while you run upstairs, don't worry it will only be a minute and he will be up there with you. He can now crawl up all of our steps. Now if he would just learn to go down them! He can also take a few steps behind a walking toy!
Thursday the boys and I went to Auntie's house for a play date. My friend Sara also joined us. The kids painted, played and had lunch. On our way out of town we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's to drop off fresh groceries for when they got home from their trip (Auntie made them a hot meal). Also the boys could nap there. Little did I know I would spend the first 5 minutes running around their house trying to get the alarm off. After convincing the security company that things were fine, we were in the clear to nap. Only I had two boys that didn't want to nap so we just headed home.
As I mentioned this was my first weekend on call. It's been a busy one. Thankfully my co-worker covered for me on Saturday so we could take Spencer to see Curious George Live. Auntie, Finley, Uncle Patrick, Grandma, and Grandpa also came up to go with us. Easton stayed home with a sitter. He's too busy right now and we knew he wouldn't get anything out of it. We got the "monkey seat" package which meant we were able to meet Curious George before the show. I should have known better. Spencer HATES all things in costumes! He would have a major anxiety attack at Disney World. While George was in the room he kept asking to go buh-bye. Finally he warmed up and said goodbye to George from a safe distance away and told him he would see him on stage. He enjoyed the show but was tired when it was over!
No comments:
Post a Comment