Warning this post is going to be short and will have a lack of pictures. It wasn't until I was looking through my camera on Saturday that I realized I didn't take one picture during the week.
I will start out by sharing that Spencer is 80% in big boy underwear now. On Monday I put him in underwear and we've been doing okay ever since. He will still have an accident here and there but for the most part does really well. I say he's 80% because we still put him in a diaper for naps and bedtime. There have been a few days when he wants nothing to do with potty training. I don't know if I should just push through and have him still try and fight with him or give in and let him wear a pull up. He's still not always telling us when he has to go, it's more us asking and putting him on the potty so I go back and forth if we are going about this the right away or not. Are we potty training or are we just training him to go every hour? Either way we are making big steps in the potty training department.
I joined my 2nd family for the annual country festival on Friday. Despite the rain we had a blast and enjoyed some great music. While I was there Ryan stayed home to work on our landscaping and the boys stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma said it was busy but the boys were good and slept well. Spencer and Finley can go back and forth sometimes they get a long great and play really well other times they both want what the other has and will do anything to get it. I think we should just put them in a room alone with a bunch of toys and let them figure it out.
Poor Easton has to watch everyone else eat pizza......
Spencer, Easton and I all hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday. We watched Grandma Lynn's nephew play for Team USA in the World Cup game and had a great grill out. Even though Team USA didn't win it was still fun to watch. Afterwards we took the boys for a boat ride before heading home.
Spencer pretending to be Easton. He even faked a cry.
Finley, Simon and Spencer. I love this picture of the 3 boys!
Easton turned 5 months on Saturday! He continues to grow and change each and every day. One night this week I couldn't put him down after he fell asleep eating. It just hit me how big he is getting and how he won't be my little boy much longer. He's rolling over more and cooing/laughing a lot. He's a very happy and content baby. His sleeping seems to be hit and miss this week. A few nights he did really well and then the others he woke up once just needing his nuk. The teachers told me he was the best baby this week he is only 1 of 3 boys right now in his room. He is still getting cereal at night before his night time bottle. He loves to sit in the bumbo and play in his excersaucer.
No comments:
Post a Comment