I'm off to see the 2nd Hunger Games movie with friends tonight so I will post the very few pictures we took this week. Things will start to getting more interesting now as we get closer to Christmas.
This is the first year I'm putting gifts that are wrapped under the tree before Christmas. So far Easton knows he's getting a Ninja Turtle. This might also be the last year I put gifts out early!
Nolan loves books and wants to bring at least 3 different books to bed at night.
Speaking of books.. Because Spencer filled in all of his Turkeys for reading in the month of November he earned his first personal pan pizza from pizza hut and the book it club!
Ryan had to work the penalty box so Spencer hung out to watch the kids play. He had a lot of fun watching the kids get put in the box and the older kids playing.
Saturday night we had the Market and Johnson Christmas party. I almost won the heads or tails game!
Ryan spent the whole weekend sharpening skates for a tournament. I'm looking forward to a nice Christmas present with all the extra money he's bringing in! :) Or maybe we will have 1 year of hockey paid for? He took this pic to show he doesn't discriminate. A dad came in to get his little girl's skates sharpened on Sunday.
While we freeze, Easton still insists he's warm. We keep our house at 70. It's not THAT warm in here!
One night he insisted on wearing his fancy shoes to bed. He's actually been wearing them around a lot lately.
This night he added his knee high baseball socks. Such a cute look Easton!
Our neighbor Mr. Nic has a cotton candy machine. He made some for the boys and Nolan was excited! Even though I found his stuck to the floor of my van!
Chippy started off creative at the start of the week playing tic tac toe, hiding candy canes and drawing funny faces on our pictures but basically has just moved around the house the last few nights.
For those that are in WI and are wondering how cold it is? It's so cold that this gross frog froze to death in Spencer's boot! YUCK!







No comments:
Post a Comment