Spencer is a very nice older brother. They were having story time.
Finally Spencer is old enough to enroll in some kind of sports camp. This summer on Monday night's he will have soccer practice. This isn't Ryan's first choice, but it's the only thing he's old enough for. His good friend Gavin is also in his class.
Waiting for their turn.
Spencer is standing next to the kid with the yellow shirt.
Water break!
Even Easton got a turn.
To help me out with the boys and packing, Grandma came up one day. So how do you keep two little boys entertained while you get stuff done? Give them their own empty box to color and play in......
Grandma helped us on Friday also so we could join everyone for a picnic in the park. There were 10 kids, 6 moms and 3 grandmas! First we walked around looking at the animals and then while the kids played on the toys we got the lunches ready (I got to sit and feed Hadley. Bedrest does have some advantages). After a very quick lunch it was off to the fountains to play in the water. We were all ready for a nap by the afternoon. It was a great day and the boys had so much fun.
The whole group!
Spencer making a move on Maddie.
Playing in the fountains.
To celebrate Ryan and I went out for a quick dinner on Saturday (I am allowed to go out for an occasional dinner). It was nice to get out just the two of us. I think we may have officially come up with baby #3's name. We really haven't given it much thought but we'll see when he actually arrives if that's what we end up going with. For those of you that are going to ask, we are not sharing!
Sunday morning we had a great breakfast and the boys gave Ryan a tree for our new house. However, I think it was the Caribou Coffee gift card that he will enjoy the most. They sure are lucky to have such a great dad.
Helping Dad open his card.
Baby Update:
I had my 34 week check up. Things have basically been the same. I had told the nurse I was still having some contractions on and off. The first week (after my last appointment) it wasn't so bad but I had been noticing more again during the 2nd week. I also told the nurse I had been noticing some heart palpatations. Dr. Weber came in after to see me. He measured my stomach and I was at 35 so my uterus had made a jump from the last time. He also told me the baby is head down and the butt is up in my ribs. To me it feels like he is all up in my ribs. He ordered an EKG for my heart and it all came back normal. Due to the extra volume of blood, heart palpatations can be pretty common.
After talking and checking over everything, he decided it would be best for me to remain on bedrest for one more week and then I can go back to work. I will be 36 weeks and at a point where it would be safe for me to deliver. I'm not on strict bedrest. I'm able to be gone up to an hour each day. I can do simple things around the house but it's most important that I take time each day to lay low and rest. Basically he doesn't want me working. I did talk to my manager and it sounds like I will most likly get all 12 weeks after the baby comes. This was the best news ever! I'm planning on spending my last week getting things ready around the house for when the baby comes. I need to get out the bassinet, bottles, outfits and diapers. I also need to figure out where everything is going since this baby doesn't really have a room in this house.
I want to say CONGRATS to my friend Brook and her family. They welcomed baby #4 a girl named Everleigh. Brook and I have been through a lot together with our infertility and pregnancies. We've both made a pack that this is our last time being pregnant because it seems that when ever one of us is pregnant the other one is soon to follow.
House Update:
Well, we kind of sold our house. We have a couple that is very interested in buying our house and for personal reasons they are unable to come up with financing right now to actually purchase our house. They made us an offer to rent to own our home. After further negotiating and really looking everything over, we've decided to go through with this agreement. It's not ideal, obviously we would rather just sell our house and be done with it but right now things aren't looking to postive for the housing market. We feel this is our best option. We won't be their land lords nor will we be responsible if anything happens to the house and they will be expected to care for it as if they do own it. They have provided us with extra funding in case damage is done to the house and they are unable to follow through with everything. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that it will all work out!
Things are really moving a long with our new house. We found out that our actual closing date will be July 27th (my due date is July 26th). We will be able to move some of our stuff into the garage a week before we actually close. I feel like the month of July is going to be a big blur. I just need to accept that life is going to be VERY out of control!
They've put up most of the cabinets, lockers in the back entry, doors, trim and vanities......
No comments:
Post a Comment