| This is why big kids shouldn't play in baby toys. They get stuck! |
| I guess now when Spencer gets a little TV time someone else likes watching it with him. |
The cold bug has hit our house. The boys and I both have been fighting colds all week. It's miserable to be sick but to have two kids with tons of energy it makes it even harder. So, on Monday we ran some errands because I knew we needed to be out of the house or I was just going to want to crawl back into bed. Spencer got his hair cut and then we went to the park. I needed to find a way to keep Spencer busy that required little energy from me. I love that he is at the age where I can let him run and I don't have to be there to help him with everything. It made me realize though how big he's getting.
Easton got his 2nd tooth! Even though both teeth are just barely poking through it still counts. I have a feeling they are going to be 2 very cute little teeth. Teething for him has gone ok. He wasn't too crabby or fussy while these teeth were coming in. It didn't throw him off his schedule too muchmeither. I hope that continues with all of his teeth!
We took a visit to the Children's Museum on Wednesday. We got there right as they opened and it was hardly busy the entire time we were there. This allowed us the chance to really explore all the different things they have.
We started at the paper station. Spencer got to cut, color and we even made our own paper.
Next we went to the water station. Even Easton got to get his hands wet, until he kept trying to drink the water.
Spencer cooked in the restaurant, shopped in the grocery store and drove the city bus. While he was busy working Easton got to play in a little area and even pulled himself from sitting to standing for the first time.
Their theme right now is Space. Spencer got to do and see all of the things astronauts do.
We took a visit to Japan.
Doesn't he look thrilled to be a turtle......
This was Spencer and Easton when it was time to leave. Both boys were tired from all the fun and playing!
We had a very busy weekend and I didn't have my camera with me so I have zero pictures. We went to a birthday party for a neighbor friend on Saturday. While the boys and I had fun at the party Ryan went to a wedding for a friend of his. I joined him later for the dinner and dance. Miss Teigan came to baby sit again. I think both boys kept her busy but she gave us a great report. We came home to a wide awake Spencer! It was 11:00 pm when we got home and I don't think he was in bed until 11:45 pm! I thought for sure he would sleep in late this morning but nope! He was bouncing into our room at 7:00 am asking for Elmo birthday cake with candles (This was from his birthday party back in March, the cake left a good impression on him!)
Here are a few little video clips that I made of the boys this week. They're not great but it's been awhile since I've posted a video of either boy!
Spencer saying Hello!
Easton.....
Spencer wanted to sing a song but then got shy towards the end.
Easton........
No comments:
Post a Comment