Helping cut strawberries for our salad.
We started a potty chart this week for Spencer. They started one at school so we thought we would do the same here. He's been doing really well and even pooped on the potty 2x at daycare this week!
On Tuesday we joined my friend Missy with her little boy Liam at Teddy Bear park. It was so HOT out that Spencer was just sweating. So, he thought laying in the sand would be a great idea. To say he was covered in sand was an understatement. Needless to say I brushed off as much as I could but we went home and got straight in the tub! Both boys had an early bath that day.
Easton turned 6 months old on Monday! Seriously where did that time go? That little boy just melts my heart with those big blue eyes and his big opened mouth smile. We are really starting to see his personality more and more. He's a pretty laid back baby, but when he sees something he wants he will do whatever it takes to reach it. For example, his bottle. When I'm holding it he will grab on and bring it right to his mouth if I'm not moving fast enough for him. EVERYTHING goes into his mouth. If he can get his hands on it, it will go straight into his mouth. He loves his feet and teething toys. He can sit on his own for about 15 seconds before falling over. We have worked our way through all of the fruits and veggies. He gets cereal with fruit or veggies 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. He's been a great sleeper at night and I'm trying to transition him into the 2 naps a day. He typically takes a couple of cat naps in the morning but has been taking one long nap in the afternoon. The best part is he typically naps the same time Spencer does. I'm excited to see how he changes over the next 6 months!
Notice a small hand in the lower corner also trying to get a puff....
I introduced puffs to Easton this week. He had a hard time getting them in his mouth but got a few in.
We also gave him a sippy cup to try. He's pretty good at bringing it to his mouth.
Working on standing. When Spencer saw this picture he wasn't to sure of Easton playing with his toys when he wasn't looking!
6 Months Old!
This weekend we took the boys to see Thomas the Train. It's called "A Day Out With Thomas." Let me recap how much fun this was for us. I got in line to wait for Sir Topham Hat while Spencer and Ryan played on toys. Spencer never did get to meet him Sir Topham Hat because it was time to board the train. The train was hotter then hot since their air conditioner was broke. So basically we sat for a 30 minute train ride listening to parents complain and children fuss (Easton included) because we were all hot. After the train ride Ryan and I made the decision not to go back into the madness but to just head home. All in all Spencer was excited to see Thomas and still asks to see the pictures that we took of Thomas but we will not be returning next year!
We are off to Dallas, TX next week and due to the busy weekend we have planned, the blog post will be late. I will try to post by Monday but I'm not making any promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment